you guys need to watch the new Chinese drama called A love so Beautiful,,,it sooo good im in love with chinses dramas now..have any recommendations(for a chinese drama btw)

I have plenty. I love chinese dramas as much as I love kdramas lol Here's my list:

Boss & Me

My Sunshine

Sealed With A Kiss

Scarlet Heart

Love Through Milenium

Love O2O

Addicted (if you don't mind BL - boys love)

Princess's Agents

The King's Woman

there are plenty more, but I can't remember everything. If you want an advice, go to the Shows area on the upper part of the site, go to Top Shows and on your left there will be a board that allows you to select what kind of drama, from which country you want. Select China and it will show all chinese works.

Plushie:

I have plenty. I love chinese dramas as much as I love kdramas lol Here's my list:

Boss & Me

My Sunshine

Sealed With A Kiss

Scarlet Heart

Love Through Milenium

Love O2O

Addicted (if you don't mind BL - boys love)

Princess's Agents

The King's Woman

there are plenty more, but I can't remember everything. If you want an advice, go to the Shows area on the upper part of the site, go to Top Shows and on your left there will be a board that allows you to select what kind of drama, from which country you want. Select China and it will show all chinese works.

Omg, I love Boss and me! The male lead is so hot!

Hello~~ i'm in love with proud of love :D  i recommend this first.

boss and me and love 020 are my favorites too.

my amazing boyfriend (smiliar to my love from the stars but not the same story)

i love the journey too~~ the storyline is epic and unique. and i'm sure you^re gonna fall in love with Ya long :D 

and thanks for the recommandation, i'm about to start a love so beautiful~~ ^^