KCdrama:

Oh god. Everybody ,come look at Beeshoo. A species that almost extinct, a person who doesn’t binge watch and actually have a life.XD

Lol, you made my day!!

I used to binge when i was in high school. but i can't anymore now. 

Since I'm in high school (kind of, because I'll be graduating in a few days) I binge watch a lot. I just got into Asian dramas (as in Korean, mainly) at the start of last year and I've gone through countless dramas at once. Obviously it wasn't in one sitting since I had school and other stuff but yeah. That's why I have not watched any airing dramas except for Save Me, but even then I only watched a few episodes then waited for the drama to finish airing. Anyway, sorry for the essay :) I'm still in high school mode.

KCdrama:

Congrats on ur wedding. I hope ur partner don’t mind ur binge watch.lol

Thanx sweety... ikr ???? i hope he will be understanding in future  like now ????????

KCdrama:

Oh god. Everybody ,come look at Beeshoo. A species that almost extinct, a person who doesn’t binge watch and actually have a life.XD

Lmao, dont want that kinda life back ????????

When I have time to binge, I do. However, it's not the easiest of tasks when you start getting older and responsibilities like college and work knock on your door.

@xuna if he starts to change not letting u binge watch in the future  , then dramas before oppa. *coughDump him. Cough. Lol XD

That awakward moment when i am in fourth year of college yet still manage to binge watch. XD

Yes, and I go to Bingers-Anonymous.

KCdrama:

That awakward moment when i am in fourth year of college yet still manage to binge watch. XD

Mad skills bruh!!! I am also in my fourth year and I never have the time to binge lmao

Yep i almost always binge watch dramas.  The only time i can't do that is when they are ongoing dramas or their subbing is slow

Sometimes, when I have a few days off and  the weather is bad. It's pretty much my gf and I's custom to binge watch tv shows (Japanese or otherwise) when a strong typhoon is passing. On regular evenings - nope, not since college. 

One thing I like about watching whole series in one sitting is that it prevents me from getting distracted halfway. When I miss an episode of an ongoing drama due to some real life circumstances, I often fail to remember to catch up and end up dropping the show, even though I was enjoying it. When binge watching something, I will only drop it if it's actually bad.

KCdrama:

@xuna if he starts to change not letting u binge watch in the future  , then dramas before oppa. *coughDump him. Cough. Lol XD

Hahahaha ofcourseee... i will go straight to south korea then ????????????????