Do you binge watch or watch bit by bit? If a show's good, I tend to binge.

I watch whole shows in one sitting because most Jdramas are only 10-12 episodes, I might cram in a movie too.

Depends on the drama, most of the time I do - especially with jdramas.

Yes i do regularly ???? whether the show is nice or not... but cant finish it one sitting... next month is my wedding adn everybody is busy shopping and im watching kdramss ????❤️????

I never bingewatch, somehow can't seem to get my attention to stay on the show, I watch a show bit by bit for multiple weeks. I practically never finish a show in under one week.

Congratulations @xuna.

Xuna:

Yes i do regularly ???? whether the show is nice or not... but cant finish it one sitting... next month is my wedding adn everybody is busy shopping and im watching kdramss ????❤️????

Yes, if I find a drama I really like and can't stop watching I do :D

If I really like a drama then I will binge watch, but I´ve never finished a drama in one sitting though. 

KamSung:

I never bingewatch, somehow can't seem to get my attention to stay on the show, I watch a show bit by bit for multiple weeks. I practically never finish a show in under one week.

Congratulations @xuna.

Thankyou hun... really..! woww you’ve high patience level lol... 

I think the last drama I binge-watched was Who Are You: School 2015!! LMAO I was always rooting for Tae Kwang, the tension between him and Eun Bi was enough to keep me going.

OF COURSE!. The question is who doesn’t binge? XD 

KCdrama:

OF COURSE!. The question is who doesn’t binge? XD 

Me. i rarely binge :p

Beeshooo:

Me. i rarely binge :p

Oh god. Everybody ,come look at Beeshoo. A species that almost extinct, a person who doesn’t binge watch and actually have a life.XD

KCdrama:

OF COURSE!. The question is who doesn’t binge? XD 

hahaha i was thinking the same :P

Xuna:

hahaha i was thinking the same :P

Congrats on ur wedding. I hope ur partner don’t mind ur binge watch.lol