What are some dramas you've re-watched countless times? For me : Boys over Flowers, 1% of anything,  Princess returning Pearl 1 & 2, Jade Palace Lock Heart, Scarlet Heart, Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Boss and me. I still re-watch them from time to time. Boys over flowers (all versions) I've re-watched the nth time.

For me Boys over Flowers, It started with a kiss and They kiss again, Gokusen, Hot shot, Kill me Heal me. I think there are more but I can't remember

Hana dan, buzzer beat, kazoku game, nobuta wo produce, quiz show 2

Nobunaga Concerto, Shine or Go Crazy, Go Princess Go and Secret Garden (hey it was my first Korean drama so I have a soft spot for it) are ones I have re-watched. I have re-watched others but I would skip around and just go to the stuff I wanted to see again.

Knavery:

Nobunaga Concerto, Shine or Go Crazy, Go Princess Go and Secret Garden (hey it was my first Korean drama so I have a soft spot for it) are ones I have re-watched. I have re-watched others but I would skip around and just go to the stuff I wanted to see again.

I dropped "Go Princess Go" at episode 13, it couldn't keep my interest.

Hana Kimi (both of them japanese versions), love in tokyo both seasons, morning call, all of the gokusen series, yasuko to kenji.

Boss and Me, Healer, Heirs, Because of You, It started with a Kiss, Kiss again, Massaya, Prinssana, Coffee Prince, Masters Sun, Ngao Asoke 1999, Answer Me 1997, My name is kim sam soon, emergency couple, 1 percent of something, 100 days with mr. arrogant, Can you hear my heart?,Queen In Hyun's man, Smile you, Mask, Playful kiss, Sweet 18, Tw version Fated to Love you, Goong, big, Murphys Law of Love, Stars falling from the sky,Mary Stayed out all night, Love Rain, My shy boss, and many more...

I may re-watch selected episodes multiple times if they are available online (or I own the DVD), but I seldom re-watch whole dramas because it takes a lot of time. Take Nirvana in Fire - I loved this series and I'd love to watch it again someday, but when I think of the number of episodes... 

The only exception is when I like a show enough to buy the DVD/BD after the drama has finished airing. Those things are hellishly expensive so if I make the decision to add a series to my shelf, I will watch the whole thing at least one more time, if only out of sheer stubbornness. Examples: Team Batista 1~4, YowaKate, Hanzawa Naoki, Tamiou, Shitamachi Rocket, Ryusei no Kizuna.

It's easier with movies. I'm pretty sure I've watched Shin-Godzilla over 10 times already.

I also re-watch episodes, not entire dramas. So far, I've re-watched scenes from the Healer, Kill Me, Heal Me, Go Ho's Starry Night, W  and Moon Lovers countless times.

I've rewatched SHR I think three times already. Idk maybe I just like hurting myself with the ending lmao

Goblin, Moon that Embraces the Sun, and Strong Woman do Bong Soon. So far those are the ones that I re-watch. 

@Nymphadora. Me too! Goblin (I could watch it countless times), Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Big. 

Fated To Love You-2014, The Greatest Love, Three Dads One Mom,  18 vs. 29, Moon Embracing The Sun, Autumn's Concerto, Goodbye Dear Wife, Birth Of A Beauty, Heard It Through The Grapevine, Don't Hesitate, Still Loving You, Oh! My Lady, Secret, Creating Destiny,  Roy Leh Senae  Rai -2002, I Have A Lover, Master's Sun, New Tales of Gisaeng, Only You, Summer's Desire, Playful Kiss, Itzanura na Kiss 1 & 2, Shining Inheritance, She Was Pretty....so far that I can think of... :))

Imara:

@Nymphadora. Me too! Goblin (I could watch it countless times), Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Big. 

Goblin is a masterpiece, and SWDBS is so lighthearted and just gives me warm fuzzies.  I watch it every time I need a pick me up. I forgot to add that I also re-watch Scarlet Heart Ryeo when I need a good cry lol

I tend to go for the more light-hearted dramas. Hana Kimi, Ouran High School Host Club, You're Beautiful, Itazura Na Kiss, and Nodame Cantabile are my usual go to's if I'm bored and want to re-watch a drama.