Faith
Healer
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Angry Mom
Splash Splash Love

mocci:

I may re-watch selected episodes multiple times if they are available online (or I own the DVD), but I seldom re-watch whole dramas because it takes a lot of time. Take Nirvana in Fire - I loved this series and I'd love to watch it again someday, but when I think of the number of episodes... 

The only exception is when I like a show enough to buy the DVD/BD after the drama has finished airing. Those things are hellishly expensive so if I make the decision to add a series to my shelf, I will watch the whole thing at least one more time, if only out of sheer stubbornness. Examples: Team Batista 1~4, YowaKate, Hanzawa Naoki, Tamiou, Shitamachi Rocket, Ryusei no Kizuna.

It's easier with movies. I'm pretty sure I've watched Shin-Godzilla over 10 times already.

Gosh. it's true about NIF. Because of my studying, I could only rewatch ep 53-54 countless times.

Fall in Love With Me

Murphy's Law of Love 

My Amazing Boyfriend 

Love Around 

Love Now 

Love Cheque Charge

Full House Thai 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

Bride of the Water God 

Legend of the Blue Sea 

I'm Not a Robot (ongoing but I can't stop watching it)

I think I've seen "Coffee Prince" more than 20 times, always when I need to cheer up a bit.

This year I found (like someone who finds a friend) with "Me too, Flower", which is also delicious. I do not care that they are long, I can always use the fast forward option  ;)