There aren't any that I liked everything about it. There's always some downs and ups in a show. So, are there any that you liked everything about them?

OH MY VENUS                                                         My Love, Madame Butterfly

LIKE FOR LIKES                                                      Queen of Mystery

MASTER'S SUN                                                       The King of Dramas

ARGON                                                                         W

FATED TO LOVE YOU                                          

Avengers Social Club

Chicago Typewriter

City Hall

Couple or Trouble

Healer

It's Okay, That's Love

Joseon Gunman

King2Hearts

Madame Antoine

Man to Man

Woman of Dignity.  the only drama I rated 10.  

Million Yen Women

Good Morning Call

those are the only 2 I can think of at them moment..

Michia Lei:

Nirvana in fire 

Me too. NIRVANA IN FIRE is sooooo awesomely Epic.

Other dramas for me are: Signal, Misaeng and also Last Match.

Kill Me Heal Me - The only drama I gave a solid 10 so far. 

Reply 1988 and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. the only 10s I gave out. 

Missing You- the only drama I gave 10 

• Oh My Venus
  • Kill Me Heal Me
  • Healer
  • Goblin
  • Legends of the Blue Sea
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • Its OK Thats Love
  • Slave Hunter
  • Fated to Love You

And I love Red sorghum the drama too. Red Sorghum and Nirvana in fire are the only two that I gave solid 10s.

If I have to choose a saeguk, it would be Queen Seon Deok. It was my childhood and it made a deep impression on me. 

A gentleman's dignity, strong woman do bong-soon, while you were sleeping, coffee prince, king 2 hearts, i hear your voice, descendants of the sun, the greatest love, reply 1997, heartstrings, it started with a kiss, they kiss again, scent of a woman, God's quiz season 1-4, good doctor , you who came from the stars, prince of tennis (Chinese)! The list goes on an on!!!!