Goblin (though I was sick at the time so will rewatch) and Hello Monster (I remember You)

Reply 1988

Lovers in Paris

Super Daddy Yeol

W: Two Worlds

I will categorize because i have several, but for the sake of you guys, i will tell only a few

Suspicious Partner (They should finish the series much more earlier)

Lookout/The Guardian (The last two episodes were cringy to watch)

Bodyguard Sao (The premise of this thai drama became reversed at some point and went so bad that i only finished because was only 3 episodes away to the end)

Final Life (After the second episode, it looked that Taemin was filming a MV more than a Tv Drama)

Song of a Phoenix (They should end after the War Arc, after that...)

Princess Wei Young-It was interesting at first,but then the evil step mother tried to kill Wei Young every way possible in the 1st 4 episodes-.- The drama like 40 something episodes so I had to  drop it.....

W-It bored me...

the bride of habaek

hospital ship

hear it from the grapevine

Hi! School - Love On: first ten episodes were really entertaining then second male lead started acting too crazy

Suspicious Partner, Doctors, Falling for Innocence, Missing 9

• Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - I still enjoyed it a lot but it really was quite all over the place, the main redeeming thing was the chemistry between the leads
  • Goblin - dropped, really couldn't get with the hype at all
  • The K2 - I only finished for JCW since I was really put off by the bad writing, the lack of logic and forced romance
  • Protect the Boss - just felt kinda draggy to me
  • While You Were Sleeping - seriously loved the first few episodes a lot, then it got repetitive/draggy and I couldn't see much chemistry (preferred the second lead)... definitely overhyped
  • Suspicious Partner - don't get me wrong, it's still one of my favourites for the actors, great villain and the chemistry, so I wouldn't say it was bad exactly but it did drag in the middle in terms of plot... they could've resolved it with fewer episodes but if you're giving me more JCW content I can't complain lmao
  • Bride of Habaek - I never really loved it from the start but the cinematography was great and there was so much wasted potential with it

W - I liked the originality and the first episodes but then everything became too messy and ruined the experience for me. Dropped.

A Love To Kill - It was interesting in the first episodes but got boring and overly angsty quickly. Completed it only by skipping a lot and because of Shin Min Ah.

Boss & Me - The main leads had awesome chemistry and the story was cute...until it became draggy and repetitive. Barely completed.

Missing You - The first 5 episodes were the best, actually one of the best beginnings of kdramas, however from 6 and on it went downhill. Completed.

My Secret Romance - Since the beginning I had already accepted this drama for what it was: pure fluff with generic story. However, even if it was shorter than most kdramas, I really felt it longer. Became repetitive and draggy, like with B&M. Completed through skipping bits.

Operation Love - Became repetitive and the main characters started to get on my nerves. Completed but barely.

W - dropped it

Doctors - got draggy , boring and too many episodes

My Secret Romance- started out cute but mehh

While You Were Sleeping - boring and repetitive

All these dramas had potential such a shame.. I'm still generious with ratings tho

Goblin

While You Were Sleeping

Jojo's World (Although it wasn't complete when I was watching so had to wait a week for an episode which might have made me lose interest.)

Reply 1994 and Cinderella and the four Knights.. I have yet to finish Cinderella.

I'm not sure if i'm just tired of the genre presented in Cinderella or if I truly dislike the drama. I mean Jung Il Woo is in it and I do love him <3 But that doesn't make the drama good haha.

Otps4Life:

Princess Wei Young-It was interesting at first,but then the evil step mother tried to kill Wei Young every way possible in the 1st 4 episodes-.- The drama like 40 something episodes so I had to  drop it.....

W-It bored me...

Agree about W. I thought the first 6-8 episodes were just awesome. So clever and fresh.... then it just kept sort of going on without much of a point... some new shocking thing at the end of the episode.. and I HATED the plot in the final stretch.... where they had to choose between the father or the main character dying. It was such a weak and forced plot device, I just lost interest at that point. Oh well. 

usablefiber:

Agree about W. I thought the first 6-8 episodes were just awesome. So clever and fresh.... then it just kept sort of going on without much of a point... some new shocking thing at the end of the episode.. and I HATED the plot in the final stretch.... where they had to choose between the father or the main character dying. It was such a weak and forced plot device, I just lost interest at that point. Oh well.

I didn't even make it that far xD....