tottochxn:

mine too !!mo xiao in the female department tryin on those bras was....hahaha

When she went crazy after that boy band leader and was yelling like a maniac X-D I lost it! Then the fight afterwards- forget about it!. I tend to watch serious dramas so this is a breath of fresh air.

ShotaSidePart:

When she went crazy after that boy band leader and was yelling like a maniac X-D I lost it! Then the fight afterwards- forget about it!. I tend to watch serious dramas so this is a breath of fresh air.

hahaa totally, Trust the chinese to make it funnier

Temperature of Love - about halfway thru it went from a triangle romance to me hating the lead female character across the board.   

Yong Pal. I loved at first but felt like watching a totally different drama at the end.

Suspicious Partner and Fight My Way

There were so many..... The shows in which I experienced the crash and burn effect after a couple initial episodes:

Only Side by Side with You (was hooked till about 10 episode, now I put it on hold; may or may not pick it up again)

The Great Seducer (loved the first 6 episodes, but I'm getting a very different vibe now)

W (still liked it, but there is a sharp decline in quality after the first 4 episodes)

Protect the Boss (just couldn't handle it after the first couple of episodes)

Love Me if you Dare (still liked it, but the second half doesn't even come close to the first)

Goblin (huge mess when they introduce the secondary leads)

Me too, Flower! (from a really decent story to a bunch of pathetic characters making ridiculous life choices)

Across the Ocean to See You

And, the biggest disappointment of all times, from pure love (episodes 1-3) to pure hate:

Angel Eyes

Hwayugi just never lived up to it's potential. 

Linus:
The Great Seducer (loved the first 6 episodes, but I'm getting a very different vibe now)

Same. Im pretty much watching now just to see what happens but its not a high priority show for me.