Hello ! 

Well, I'm here to ask you something that are very important to me ; 

Can you recommend me some Asian (mostly Thai/Kor/Chin/Jap) dramas that ; 

- Have good end (not the depressive and heartbroken bad end, I hate that because it's too sad)

- Not sad but can have some problems and all, like jealousy, someone who wants to steal the lover etc. 

- Will be good if have a "gay" romance, something cute please ! 

- Will be good if have some "fantastic/Historical/Romantic" Side 

++

If you can also give me a gay Drama I should watch 

++

I already watched ; 

Sotus • 2Moon • Watterboyy •  Make it right season 1 (season 2 is too sad and not as good as season 2) • Puppy Honey : Secret love, Addicted/Heroine • Love o2o • The fairy fox, Yandai Byway n°10th • Mr X and I (goodbye Mr X) • The History trilogy •Swap • my Amazing boyfriend • Advance Bravely • The CEO fall for him • uncontrolled Love • CEO and his man • Night Flight • Gray (Thai movie) • Takumi-Kun series• Antique bakery • Two wedding and a funeral π Not Touching at all/Doushitemo Furetakunai and Junjô...  

Diary of Tootsies, The Lover, and Lily Fever match all of your requirements! I'd also recommend The Boy Next Door, it might not be gay enough to be an lgbt drama but it is really warm and fluffy. 

Life is Beautiful (2010 korean drama)

while not the same thing

Close-Knit

was critically acclaimed and won quite a few awards

The movie tells the story of Rinko, a transgender woman, Tomo, a girl abandoned by her mother, and Makio, Tomo’s uncle and Rinko’s lover. It will show the drama that unfolds in an unconventional family.

Jessica:

Diary of Tootsies, The Lover, and Lily Fever match all of your requirements! I'd also recommend The Boy Next Door, it might not be gay enough to be an lgbt drama but it is really warm and fluffy. 

Thank you very much ! 

I've watch The Boy Next Door, episode 1 only. So... I will do it ! Thank you !~

Czakhareina:

Life is Beautiful (2010 korean drama)

Thanks very much !!

There's a number of lists (and a tag) for that actually,

Korean Japanese Chinese (Mainland and Taiwan) Thai

I recommend Part Time: The Series, although it is just a side story, it depicts both Lesbian and Gay romance.

OldAnimeLady:

while not the same thing

Close-Knit

was critically acclaimed and won quite a few awards

The movie tells the story of Rinko, a transgender woman, Tomo, a girl abandoned by her mother, and Makio, Tomo’s uncle and Rinko’s lover. It will show the drama that unfolds in an unconventional family.

Was, it seems to be a cool thing !! Thank you !

ForgeXaprox:

There's a number of lists (and a tag) for that actually,

Korean Japanese Chinese (Mainland and Taiwan) Thai

I recommend Part Time: The Series, although it is just a side story, it depicts both Lesbian and Gay romance.

All the BL are there...

My special recommendations are both of Seven days , Red balloon (movie is good and the OST is best)

No1:

All the BL are there...

My special recommendations are both of Seven days , Red balloon (movie is good and the OST is best)

Thank you very much !

I feel like 10 Miles of Peach Blossom / Eternal Love had several LGBT references/love plots. One was of course between Li Jing and Si Yin (although she was a girl, he didn't know she was a girl) and he said he liked him anyways, and spent over 70,000 years thinking of him. 

Also Zhe Yan and Bai Qian's 2nd brother, seemed to be like a "pair."