@totoro

Nothing is going to happen that quickly. You aren't doomed yet. It will take weeks and months for any changes to occur. They will not start blocking or slowing everything down overnight. :p

@ForgeXaprox

As of right now, nothing will change. If and when it does, those sites might or might not have to pay extra to ISPs in order to keep getting traffic and/or people might have to pay extra to access those sites or to stream fast.

Again though. Nothing is going to happen right this second. It takes weeks and months to implement these kinds of changes, if any ISPs decide to do it. Plus, this is not the end of the fight. Many groups are planning to sue the FCC over this and there is still a chance for congress to overturn today's ruling.

ForgeXaprox:

I signed this, although not in the U.S. Change.org: Net Neutrality

Question. I know that it doesn't affect people outside the U.S, but like how are the 'US-based servers' for streaming sites going to work now?

That, I have no idea. America is a powerhouse for a lot of stuff like that. We just have to see what happens I suppose. 

FIGHTING! *laughs nervously*

This is only relevant in the US. If you lived in Asia there is no such thing as net neutrality.

ForgeXaprox:

I signed this, although not in the U.S. Change.org: Net Neutrality

Question. I know that it doesn't affect people outside the U.S, but like how are the 'US-based servers' for streaming sites going to work now?

I signed this petition! This is terrible :(

It will be interesting to see the global impact of this.

You can bet that if Netflix is forced to pay a fee they are going to spread it out to all their customers and not just ones based in the US. 

If ISPs start throttling certain services, it's worth remembering that a ton of internet infrastructure is in the US and a ton of servers are in the US.

Hopefully there's enough pressure ISPs have to be careful or the US government steps in and puts net neutrality laws back in place.