Okey! I'm not a forums' person but this requires extreme measures xD kidding a little, I just hope you can help me out!

A long while ago I started a dorama but the episodes were so long that I kinda dropped it

Anyways, now I kinda don't mind with the lenght anymore so I was looking forward to see  the dorama now! The thing is: I can't remember its name and i cant find it anywhere.

The dorama was about a boy who lived in the past (feudal era, i guess) and a girl who was an actress in the present. The boy somehow travels to the present and meets the girl that thinks, at first, he is part of the set for the movie she's in. The movie is based on real events which takes place in the era the boy lives in. There he finds out about his own death. 

Well, this is all I can remember about the 2-3 episodes of this series that I saw.

Do you recognise the story? Please let me know if you know what dorama this is. I'm really willing to see it

Thank you!

Your description is similar to Queen In Hyun’s Man 2012 (16) k but your description of episode length makes me think it must be a Taiwanese series. 

Have a look at the Time Travel tag here on MDL, you might find it there.

Is it possibly Love Through a Millennium, the Chinese remake of Queen In Hyun's Man?

Definitely the story line of Queen In Hyun's Man (Yoo InNa and Jo HyunWoo) which is 16 episodes and the remake Love Through a Millennium (Jing Boran and Zheng Shuang)  is 24 episodes. 

Thanks for the help! YES it's Love through a Millenium!
Thank you very much! I wasn't quite sure that it wasn't Queen In Hyun's Man, but i had the feeling that the thing i was looking for was something different!

Thanks

There is a second season of Love Through a Millennium :)