even though I know its rare it there any dramas that deal with teens / young adults ( college students ) getting pregnant and dealing with it.

Wild Chives and Soybean Soup

Heard It Through the Grapevine

Hoo Goo love

Autumn's Concerto- They are in college, she finds out she's pregnant after they separate. When they meet again the child is already 5

this is the only one I know that is similar. 

I will only mention what hasn't been mentionned already but I support Hogoo's Love definitely.

Marriage Contract - Female lead got pregnant during college, but her husband died, leaving her to cope with his debt and live her life as a single mother and a widow (Heartwrenching 100%).

Angry Mom - High-schooler female lead got pregnant, lives her life as a single mom (this is not the actual plot but that's part of its background).

One More Happy Ending - This story does not deal with a single mother but a single father. Male lead got his girlfriend pregnant during college but she dies during delivery so he raises their child as a single widowed father. The way it is depicted is really unique and beautiful.

Little Mom Scandal 1 & 2

Little Mom Scandal

Summer Snow - it happens to the male lead's sister

I havent watched it yet, but I think Rosy Lovers has this plot. 

Also the kmovie Jenny, Juno.

koizora --be warned this on need a tissue factory next to your house to get through

Yea the only one I know is Koizora BUT she loses the baby

Jenny, Juno but I never watched itit know it is about teen pregnancy....probably same as Juno American movie which I watched 

14 sai no haha was amazing

GOODBYE TO GOODBYE  is the best drama ps you will cry a lot  .its about a special daughter becomes pregnant but goes through a tough time as her family tell her to have an abortion due to  having toxemia but the baby survives