I want something that has action, mystery, romance and mostly fighting and romance and maybe something that is like healer or k2.

Try Two Cops then, it's kinda cute though.  But not so action packed like those two you mentioned. Orrr.. have you tried the Chinese drama? they have that action combined, like "Lady and the Liars" and "Cruel Romance" those two were good.

OlzDive:

Try Two Cops then, it's kinda cute though.  But not so action packed like those two you mentioned. Orrr.. have you tried the Chinese drama? they have that action combined, like "Lady and the Liars" and "Cruel Romance" those two were good.

olzdive I have watched two cops and it was good and yes I watch cdrama. also if you have watched any other dramas that you can recommend that would be fine.

hello monster/I remember you

OlzDive:

oh and thx for the other two

NNP:

hello monster/I remember you

thx for it

You're All Surrounded, but it is more comedy than action

Also try When A Snail Falls In Love, the episodes are only 30 minutes.

You can try IRIS, Two Weeks, Cruel City.

Bromance (Thaiwan)

City Hunter

Descendants of the sun

Faith

Goodbye Mr. Black

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (Thailand)

Our times (Taiwan)

Secret Garden

The Villainess

Romance and fighting: Princess agents

It's not a drama but for great fighting scene I would recommand Crows Zero

Don't try Advance Bravely, though the guys are supposed to be military-like special agent body Gard I want to laugh each time there is one of their lousy fight scen XD

bad guys 

i remeber you

Suspicious Partner <3

Also, maybe Mad Dogs? I haven't seen it, but it sounds like it has a lot of what you are looking for.

Clara014:

Also, maybe Mad Dogs? I haven't seen it, but it sounds like it has a lot of what you are looking for.

oh i watched that the day the first ep got released and it was sooo goood