So guys! Meteor Garden is having a remake! So what do you guys think of that? And what are your worries about the remake?

Mine is that I hope they don't change the plot and stuff in the drama and i hope they portray the character well. Like I hope male lead shows the arrogance and spoiled nature as his character is nd hope the female lead is just as headstrong and fearless she is in manga and anime . I hope they don't  soften her.

So what are your thoughts and are you guys happy? Cuz I am very excited. Can't wait. <3

Can they stop already? sheesh how many remakes of this drama are they gonna make? I mean I dont want to be a negative Nancy but give us something new and fresh.

I just bought the Jversion of it and am excited to watch it. Did not know they were going to make another remake, do you have a link to this news?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/11/09/17/meet-the-new-shan-cai-in-meteor-garden-remake here is the news 

And you can also see search meteor garden 2018 over here on dramalist  ^^

I have the Japanese ver sion on DVd but I have seen all version excepts season 2 meteor garden(og) and moon river.  For the latest one...All the others have not given me the same satisfaction as HYD, may this one will.  Hard to beat the chemistry on that set.