Hey guys! I wanna know if moon river is worth watching. I mean many people liked it and I wanna try too but it seems like female lead is annoying as people say. But I like how she is a tomboy and stuff but is she annoying and is she likeable? Also I love the male lead! Also I wanna know that does male lead falls first?

And also it so giving me vibes  of boys over flower so is it similar? 

I'm currently watching it, have finished 10 episodes so don't know how it goes but so far I'm really enjoying it. It has VERY strong Boys over Flowers vibes but it's very much it's own thing. I personally like the female lead, she's very tomboyish but honest, brave and righteous, did not find her annoying at all but I guess to each their own...And while it isn't super clear yet I'm pretty sure the male lead falls first >.< I'd definitely recommend it if you like rom-coms, it's fun :)

Why is it Boys Over Flowers?  Wouldn't it rather be Hana Yori Dango?  

In any event....yeah, it is based off of Hana Yori Dango.  However, I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a cold and time to waste.  Subpar acting at best---Just as bad as Boys Over Flowers.  <--Hence the reason it had no part II or a film.  If you want a crappier version with a few less hours there is always FIVE:MENS5 <--- I'm dying through that one, but feel some weird sense of obligation. I lived for HYD; I was epically insulted by BOF; I'm periodically killed by FIVE!

If you're looking for an UPGRADED version of the above but with better acting I'd go to Thailand with the U-Prince series. Not to mention there you have 10 or so guys to choose from and they're all hot super hotties.  I wish I was years younger (well fiction wise and spoke Thai) to attend this Uni---plus I love their uniform; I'd feel like I belong on Star Trek or someting!  

Everyone has their own favorite list of U-Prince's.  My top 3 are:

1. U-Prince: Crazy Artist <--- This is the tearjerker one. Everyone cries for this one!!!

2. U-Prince: Gentle Vet

3. U-Prince: Single Lawyer

They all have a girl (there is some BL action (3) in some of them).  It has something for everyone. 

I think we've all outgrown the 1 girl 4 guys series. 

WAIT IS THIS THE NEW ONE??

is it out already?

For me it started out cute, had a handful of cute moments but overall I hated it. It was a horrible script - decent cast but terrible story line. Took me quite a while to finish it....and when I did ..there was a lot of skipping.