i am currently in need of those cute cringe dramas similar to The Master's Sun with a plot, happy ending and very good chemistry romance line as i have just gone through a spree of depressing dramas and in need of this hahaha.

Please take the time to go through my plan to watch list and tell me which are really really worth watching so i can make exceptions! but for now looking to watch a drama similar to the master's sun or a drama which is straight up cute and cringe as i am not enjoying the dramas i am watching so much right now or maybe i just need to be in the right mood!

Thanks guys!

P.S might watch A Bridal's mask because i have read many good reviews but not looking to waste precious time at the moment due to exams !!

If you like the supernatural aspect and romance I recommend Lets fight ghost

If you want a nice romance drama with some comedy I recommend the following:

- Fight my way

-Weightlifting fairy

-Strongwoman do bong soon

- Im not a robot

- Because its my first life

- Oh my venus

- Reply 1997 

- Oh my ghostess

- 20th century boy and girl

- Doctor crush

-Warm and cozy

-Drinking solo

-Marriage not dating

message me if you want an more in depth review of any of the dramas I mentioned

ahhaha not to be so rude, but i am quite the drama boy and thats why i said take the time to look at  my plan to watch cos i have watched most of this hehe!! but thanks so much ill give a try on drinking solo as it looks very interesting and only one i haven't watched!

Since I see mostly kdramas on your lists I'll give you kdramas recoomendations if you are interested in Jdramas I can give you more recommendations. Ok here they are:

The Greatest Love (this ones is from the same writers as The Master's Sun and the male leads are kind of similar) 

Marriage not dating

Something abou 1%

Go Back couple (from your PTW list)

Live up to your name 

Bring it on Ghost

omg thank you very much and please do give me jdrama i want to switch it up a little cos i have watched too many kdramas. P.S im currently watching a chinese drama cos my friend told me too hahah

if you could choose out of all the ones you have stated, which ones would you say i should desperately watch first!

David:

omg thank you very much and please do give me jdrama i want to switch it up a little cos i have watched too many kdramas. P.S im currently watching a chinese drama cos my friend told me too hahah

For jdrama I recommend these ones:

Pride

Buzzer Beat

We married as a job

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

Tatta hitotsu no koi

Zenkai girl

David:

if you could choose out of all the ones you have stated, which ones would you say i should desperately watch first!

Definitely The greates Love, is one of my favorite kdramas. I have rewatchedt it complete once and rewatch some episodes here and there from time to time. 

Thank you! it will be my first approach to Filipino dramas

David:

Thank you! it will be my first approach to Filipino dramas

The greatest love I'm talking about is a kdrama here is the link https://mydramalist.com/1548-the-greatest-love