Do you know a drama that is similar to Mad Dog? Where romance isn’t the biggest part of the movie but more like it focuses on like Choi Kang Woo and Kim Min Joon, and the group finding out the truth about his brother and not hating him anymore

Task Force 38, Queen of Mystery S1 is great, its an overall mystery with miniature mysteries throughout, Signal, and Duel (Though its a bit darker ALSO you must get over the initial 2-3 episodes with all the information. Yes all necessary lol) Recommended from closest to least.

fanitha:

Thanks, I will check them out

SaraRojas:

Task Force 38, Queen of Mystery S1 is great, its an overall mystery with miniature mysteries throughout, Signal, and Duel (Though its a bit darker ALSO you must get over the initial 2-3 episodes with all the information. Yes all necessary lol) Recommended from closest to least.

Thank you so much, I will watch them all

Deffo try Signal first, It is an amazing masterpiece.  And then try tunnel and the rest mentioned are great aswell. 

✔️  Swindlers ( movie)

✔️  Hidden Identity 

✔️ Lookout 

✔️ Falsify

I recommend  reviewing drama synopsis by their network.  Korean networks like OCN, TVN  and JTBC tend to produce gritter edgier dramas that are more realistic; where romances are secondary plots.  

Here are few dramas to add to the lists of replies above:

Stranger

Good Doctor

Iris 1 & 2

Athena Goddess of War

A Beautiful Mind

Save Me

The Village:  Achiara's Secret

A Tree With Deep Roots

Bridal Mask