Hi guys! I usually binge - watch dramas and focus on 1 and only drama, but recently I started watching currently airing shows and I noticed that I keep adding to the list. Do you find yourself forgetting what the drama was about if you are simultaneously watching too many of them?

I'm a binge-watcher, so I can only have about three going at a time max, and that's usually only if at least one of them is currently airing. If I try to watch more than three at a time, I inevitably start ignoring some of them, and eventually end up moving them to my on-hold or dropped list.

I've definitely seen people on here though that have 20+ dramas in their currently watching list. I don't know if they are actually watching that many or if they just have a different way of keeping track of their watching habits, but I'd be totally lost if tried to follow that many at once.

1 drama at a time plus 2 airing (not counting vs.Arashi) is my max, during the currently airing/waiting to be subbed I may binge watch up to 5 dramas vs 1 Current episode.

I like binge watching so I watch only one completed drama at a time by myself. Two max, if I'm watching one by myself and one with someone else.

Then I'll watch however many airing dramas I'm interested in that season as the episodes come out.

Usually this means anywhere between 1-5 dramas at a time. 2-3 is normal.

I tend to binge as well but I usually go by country. 1 from China and South Korea and 2 from Japan since their dramas tend to be shorter. I start a new drama when I'm about to finish the current one. I now also will watch at least 3 movies a day, but of course this will change when school starts -_-

Real life interfering ugh so bothersome

I can watch about 8 dramas simultaneously with no problem. I like having a lot of dramas to watch so I dont feel the wait of a new episode. Though when I get into a slump... I dont watch as many.  I dont binge watch as often because I will neglect my to do list in favor binge watching. Lol

Unless I am watching anything currently airing, I only watch one at a time. If there are ones I choose to watch while they air, I'll also watch an already completed drama in between the latest eps.

When I first started watching dramas, I could only focus on one at a time and would just binge watch completed shows. As I got more familiar with Korean drama - the culture, the language, the names -  I decided to watch a currently airing show. That was the beginning of the end for my one at a time binges. I've juggled up to 7 or 8 currently airing shows. I can only add one completed show into that mix though or I will end up binging it. So I'll use it to fill in the time when I'm waiting for new episodes to air. Once I went "currently airing", there was no turning back! 

kingsqueen:

When I first started watching dramas, I could only focus on one at a time and would just binge watch completed shows. As I got more familiar with Korean drama - the culture, the language, the names -  I decided to watch a currently airing show. That was the beginning of the end for my one at a time binges. I've juggled up to 7 or 8 currently airing shows. I can only add one completed show into that mix though or I will end up binging it. So I'll use it to fill in the time when I'm waiting for new episodes to air. Once I went "currently airing", there was no turning back! 

I think this is what happened to me. Unfortunately, I noticed that I am often interested in a couple of dramas that air on the same day and then have several days waiting for new episodes to happen. I liked it when I had 1 or 2 dramas that aired almost every day of the week. I am not sure if I could juggle 7 or 8 shows at a time like kingsqueen and dramalatte mentioned.

One at a time and I binge it so I typically dont want anything still airing unless its got 1 or 2 eps left

When I was at school I used to watch only airing dramas, multiple of them. I DID sometimes forget what had happened the week before, especially if I'd happened to miss an episode.

Now that I have more free time I find myself just binge-watching stuff, which translates to starting a show and not moving on to another until I finish it (about 1 to 2 weeks max)

I typically have 10-20 dramas in my Currently Watching list, but I'm really just watching 1 or 2 lol. All the rest are dramas I've promised myself to get back up at, but still haven't.

harukae:
I typically have 10-20 dramas in my Currently Watching list, but I'm really just watching 1 or 2 lol. All the rest are dramas I've promised myself to get back up at, but still haven't.

Okay this is good to know. 

At the moment five. I try to keep it at that number (:

currently six, but usually around three.

I watch about 15 shows at one time since some days I want to watch a supernatural show and another day a historical plus sometimes 4 new dramas start at the same time so I watch them all..... I admit I do get storylines confised with another show sometimes... LOL