Can someone  recommend me some Action-Romance drama from any country??

Note:My most liked drama is The K2

- Suspicious Partner (ML is the same actor as K2)

Looking at your drama list, I assume you like fantasy dramas as well..I would recommend A Korean Odyssey and Black. They are action-romance dramas too. 

Historical dramas also have action and romance, but I don't know if you like those. Anyway, if you want to try one, watch The Princess' Man. It has plenty of romance and action.

Try Healer or Iljimae. 

+1 for Healer and The Princess' Man. Also:

• Descendants of the Sun
  • City Hunter
  • When a Snail Falls in Love
  • W Two Worlds
  • Bromance

In a weird way, Okusama wa, Toriatsukai Chuui is romantic and it's definitely unusual and action-packed. Very compelling and offbeat show, we liked it a whole lot and the cast including Ayase was excellent.

Thank you all....for your recommendation.

I will try to see them.

Nefertiti:

- Suspicious Partner (ML is the same actor as K2)

Looking at your drama list, I assume you like fantasy dramas as well..I would recommend A Korean Odyssey and Black. They are action-romance dramas too. 

Historical dramas also have action and romance, but I don't know if you like those. Anyway, if you want to try one, watch The Princess' Man. It has plenty of romance and action.

you're right......I don't like historical dramas.

I maninly like Romance with action.

Some recommendation of Romantic Dramas (avoid focusing comedy) would be good.

Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai

Paragit Ruk Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk

indra:

Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai

Paragit Ruk Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk

can't find these 3...

Where I can find them?

Tanmoy Saha:

can't find these 3...

Where I can find them?

They are available on dramanice and nekomeowmeow. Here are the links:

Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah :

https://www1.ondramanice.io/lah-ruk-sut-kob-fah/watch-lah-ruk-sut-kob-fah-episode-1-online

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai   :     https://nekomeowmeow.com/klknnhj01/ 

Paragit Ruk Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk   :   https://nekomeowmeow.com/yfhpr01/

indra:

They are available on dramanice and nekomeowmeow. Here are the links:

Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah :

https://www1.ondramanice.io/lah-ruk-sut-kob-fah/watch-lah-ruk-sut-kob-fah-episode-1-online

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai   :     https://nekomeowmeow.com/klknnhj01/ 

Paragit Ruk Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk   :   https://nekomeowmeow.com/yfhpr01/

Many many thanks for your help

King2Hearts -   Both the male lead and female lead are action-oriented

First: +1 for King2Hearts

Since it should be like the K2 you should probably try:

City Hunter (2011) - tried the first few Episodes but the main characters didn't grow on me. The action is good though. ( Oh it's already on your list^^)

IRIS (2009) - I personally didn't like the triangle Romance (i hate that trope) and because of that couldn't watch more than 3 Episodes. Even though it had a pretty high budget and therefore should have great action^^ and if you're a KPOP fan: T.O.P. is in it. His (Love-)Story was loved by a lot of people (There is also a second season but with other characters and the Spinoff Athena: Goddess of war).

Spy (2015)  - found that recently and it is on my Plan-to-watch-list. I like the trailer. Genre is tagged with Romance and Thriller. Since it is a spy-drama i guess there should be some action too.

Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007) - it isn't a recent drama but it gets a whole lot of love even today. I have to admit that i haven't watched it yet but someday i will^^

The Man in the Mask (2015) - there is romance and action. But for me this was a drama i didn't enjoy that much. Sometimes it was over the top and the villain got more on my nerves than he was scarry.

There is also the drama All in (2003) and it's second Season, better known as Swallow the Sun (2009) - it's about the Mafia so a lot of action, fighting, killing and so on takes place here. Haven't watched them yet. But a lot of people recommended them to me.

Some Dramas that aren't exactly like the K2 but you could try them out anyway:

While you were Sleeping (2017) - it got repetitive in the middle but it has a good Romance and solid action/thriller scenes. 

Bring It on, Ghost (2016) - liked this a lot. It has Horror in it. So if you don't like that, this is not for you. the romance is cute. the action is alright. In between there is comedy because of the friends of the main protagonist. But I'd say it was well balanced.

Mad Dog (2017) - there is a under the radar kind of romance going on here. And i liked that flirting a lot. You don't see people fighting here but more outsmarting each other.

Hello Monster (2015) - cute romance. But the best part was the mental showdown fights between the main character and the villain. Since the main characters are police there is action but the thriller parts are way better.

Ghost (2012) - I don't think there was much romance going on here. It was only hinted at but it has some good action. I personally dropped it halfway because i didn't like the main lead.

Bad Thief, Good Thief (2017) - on my Plan-to-watch-list. I guess this is more like Healer. At least the description seems to fit that assumption more.

Two Weeks (2013) - this is less romance but revolves around the love of a father for his daughter and a lot of viewers swooned over that. The action seems to be pretty good too. It's still on my Plan-to-watch-list.

I too am not a fan of historical dramas and avoid them normally but i tried out those two:

The Bridal Mask (2012) aka Gaksital - it takes place in the 1930s so its not that historical. It has great action and there is a romance too. But most of the fans are sure that this drama has the best Bromance of all time. And i can see why. I personally dropped this because it was too heartwrenching for me (and i thought this couldn't lead to a happy ending). Maybe i will try to watch it through some time in the future.

Faith (2012) - a whole lot of action, a whole lot of Romance. I guess it helped that the story didn't only play in historical korea but in modern times too. There were some things i personally didn't like (logic) that's why i rated it not that high but nevertheless i enjoyed it.

And just an advice or rather a warning (mmh, maybe that sounds a little too serious^^). I saw that you're watching Yong Pal right now. When people ask me about that drama i always say that they should watch it but only until Episode 8.  After that Episode (or even in the middle of it) it takes a turn for the worse. It completely changes the action-thriller-tone of the first few episodes into a makjang-revenge-conspiracy drama and i was pretty much turned of. I only read some reviews of the other episodes on dramabeans.com and was glad i did that. For me Yong Pal is the drama that disappointed me the most since i started watching Asian dramas. This is the only drama i didn't watch through but rated it (the first 8 Episodes) a 9,5 anyway. Of course that is a subjective advice. I don't want to tell you what you should or shouldn't do. I just thought i give you that warning and share my pain^^ I hope you don't mind. I guess that there are people who enjoyed the drama as a whole. I'm just not one of them^^

#maltreti

Many many thanks for your recommendation.

I think it will be so much helpful.

JoanneSmith:

King2Hearts -   Both the male lead and female lead are action-oriented

thank you