Hi everybody! Well, recently I saw a drama that I loved: "Kenja no ai", it is about a woman plotting revenge. I have to confessed that i have a liking to revenge type dramas:). But there was a very interesting element that I have never seen before in this drama (SPOILER) : the female lead fell in love with her enemy's son (well at first it was only part of her revenge) and i think it's pretty interesting. Can you recommend me some dramas with female lead  in a relationship with her enemy's son? I know probably it is not very common thing, but if you knew please tell me. Thank you!

I hope you don't mind historical dramas.

• The Princess Wei Young
    • The FL does pursue revenge / justice
    • The ML is the emperor's grandson (although she later learns that the emperor was not behind the wrongs committed against her family)
  • Love in the Moonlight
    • There isn't really a revenge plot, but an old feud resurfaces
    • The ML and FL's fathers are enemies
  • The Princess' Man
    • There is a revenge plot, but the FL isn't the one behind it
  • Empress Ki
    • There are multiple revenge plots and multiple love interests
    • The FL marries her enemy's son
  • Lost Love in Times
    • The FL is a sorceress of the Mages
    • The Emperor and the Mages become enemies
    • The ML is one of the Emperor's sons

lol thank YOU for giving the suggestion to watch kenja no ai. it looks really interesting

AH:

I hope you don't mind historical dramas.

• The Princess Wei Young
    • The FL does pursue revenge / justice
    • The ML is the emperor's grandson (although she later learns that the emperor was not behind the wrongs committed against her family)
  • Love in the Moonlight
    • There isn't really a revenge plot, but an old feud resurfaces
  • The Princess' Man
    • There is a revenge plot, but the FL isn't the one behind it
  • Empress Ki
    • There are multiple revenge plots and multiple love interests
    • The FL marries her enemy's son
  • Lost Love in Times
    • The FL is a sorceress of the Mages
    • The Emperor and the Mages become enemies
    • The ML is one of the Emperor's sons

I love historical dramas, in fact Empress Ki is one of my favourite dramas, so thank you very much for the recommendations :))

IWatchEverything:

lol thank YOU for giving the suggestion to watch kenja no ai. it looks really interesting

it is really an amazing drama!

Just recently saw that drama, Kenja no Ai. Going in, I knew that it was gonna be a revenge drama but man I was not prepare to just how dark, twisted, malice-filled and morally compromised the characters were in this drama. And I thought  Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi was a drama where the character's were sordid and dark. But this drama totally and definitely took that cake and ate it too. Both are so uconventional drama with WTH-is-this but surprisingly its that I-cant-seem-to-look-away crack of a drama

But I gotta say even wit everything that happened, I cant seem to look away, especially since Mayu and Naomi just had some explosive chemistry that was just nuclear.

As for recommendations, the FL falling for son of enemy like in Kenja no Ai, is probably one of a kind. Though the Amercan series Revenge does have that plot. But I cant think of any asian drama.  Though Oldboy, the movie, is somewhat revenge drama, but it is more Sora Kara Furu no Hoshi in twisty plots. 

Czakhareina:

Just recently saw that drama, Kenja no Ai. Going in, I knew that it was gonna be a revenge drama but man I was not prepare to just how dark, twisted, malice-filled and morally compromised the characters were in this drama. And I thought  Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi was a drama where the character's were sordid and dark. But this drama totally and definitely took that cake and ate it too. Both are so uconventional drama with WTH-is-this but surprisingly its that I-cant-seem-to-look-away crack of a drama

But I gotta say even wit everything that happened, I cant seem to look away, especially since Mayu and Naomi just had some explosive chemistry that was just nuclear.

As for recommendations, the FL falling for son of enemy like in Kenja no Ai, is probably one of a kind. Though the Amercan series Revenge does have that plot. But I cant think of any asian drama.  Though Oldboy, the movie, is somewhat revenge drama, but it is more Sora Kara Furu no Hoshi in twisty plots. 

Thank you for recommending Sora Kara Furu no Hoshi, it seems pretty interesting:). Revenge is an awesome drama, I saw it a couple of years ago.