Can any one recommend me a drama where the female lead is rich or comes from a rich family while the male is poor. They are plenty of dramas that have the opposite, I thought this might be more interesting  to watch. Also, k-dramas only. 

Thanks!

Meineke

Bad guy (2010)

Padam Padam 

• High Society
    • The FL comes from a rich family
    • The ML has worked his way up to become relatively successful through his own talents and hard work and also by subordinating himself to a chaebol heir, but his family is poor and that plays a very big role in shaping his personality and goals
  • My Only Love Song
    • The FL is a successful actress from modern times
    • The ML is a penniless conman from the past
  • Gu Family Book
    • The FL's father is the head of a martial arts school
    • The ML is basically an orphan and an outcast
  • Who Are You: School 2015
    • Of the two main male characters, one is poor
    • Of the two main female characters (orphans who are twins), one was adopted by a rich family
    • The FL is the sister who was not adopted, but she eventually takes her sister's place and ends up living with the rich mother
    • In the end, the first sister returns, the rich mother adopts the FL, and they all live together

That Fool  -   2009 cohabitation trope drama.   About a postman and a top celebrity.   https://mydramalist.com/371-that-fool   I haven't watched it, so i can't say whether good or bad, but have it on my PTW list.   

East of Eden  is another.   Very long complicated melodrama.     I liked it but you have to watch when you are ready for a big time investment.   It sucked me in for a week.  

• Lovers in Prague - FL is is a young diplomat and a daughter of the president of korea, ML is a principled and gruff yet average policeman
  • Happiness / I am Bliss - family drama with 2 of the CEO's daughters falling for 2 men from the lower social economic level, 1 is an average office worker and another is an orphaned poor mateur boxer
  • Ugly Alert - FL is a granddaughter of a conglemerate tycoon while ML is an exconvict who is orphaned with 3 younger siblings and didnt even go to college 
  • Mr.Duke - FL is a heiress and ML is a kind hearted water delivery boy
  • Breathless - FL is not really such a heiress but her family is well to do, while ML is orphaned and is a mechanic
  • Stars Lover - FL is a superstar while ML is a low level professor who has so many debts and needs money for his sisters health
  • Innocent Man - FL is an heiress while ML is an ex-convict
  • YongPal - FL is a sleeping beauty heiress while ML is a debt ridden doctor whoe does illegal jobs to make ends meet
  • Green Rose - FL is an Heiress and ML is an avergae office worker
  • That Winter the Wind Blows - FL is aa heiress while FL is a conman
  • My Fair Lady - FL is a heiress while ML is a chauferr
  • Couple or Trouble - FL is rich while ML does odd jobs to support himself and his family
  • Birth Of the Rich Man - FL is heiress and ML is poor
  • Snow Queen - FL is a rebellious and explosive heiress while ML is a very dark and no future boxer
  • I am Sam - FL is a daughter of a loan shark turned legit business man and the ML is an average teacher
  • Cloud Stairs - FL is a daughter of a hospital director/doctor, while ML is orphaned and is a good doctor without school/university or formal eductation
  • Cheer Up Mr.Kim - ML is doing housework while taking care of a bunch of kids he calls his 'children' while FL is a daughter of a company owner
  • Dr.Gang - FL is a doctor while ML is a fake one
  • Golden Time - FL is a doctor who is the grandaughter of the CEO or hoospital chains, ML is a doctor but of average socio-economic level
  • Last Match - FL is not rich but her family is well to do, while ML is really poor and works with his dad who sells vegetable with a truck
  • Ballad of Seodong - FL is a princess and the ML is an orphaned and doesn't know his father
  • Witch Yeohee - FL is a an ice princess from a chaebol family and ML is a chef/chef assistant
  • Beyond The Clouds - FL is a heiress while ML is a conman
  • A Love to Kill - FL is a celebrity while ML is a bodyguard
  • Must watch Japanese drama of this plot: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (Love of My Life)
  • Side characters of these dramas: 
    • All About Mom
    • Gentleman Tailor Shop
    • Yellow Handkerchief
    • Ojjakgyo Brothers
    • My daughter sooyoung
    • sons of sol pharmacy

Kimi wa Petto 

Couple or trouble...although she has amnesia and think is poor

I don't remember well, but I think that most of noona's romance are of these kind: Witch's romance,  Dal Ja's Spring,  and others I can't recall now. Try seaching by these tag ;)

Secret Love Affair

Money Flower- well the ML isn't exactly poor but kinda depends on other people... kinda lol

tita_cba:

Kimi wa Petto 

Couple or trouble...although she has amnesia and think is poor

I don't remember well, but I think that most of noona's romance are of these kind: Witch's romance,  Dal Ja's Spring,  and others I can't recall now. Try seaching by these tag ;)

I think for both cases of noona romance, the younger male were actually secret Chaebol heir  ut something made themdecide to live a very humble life rather than the life of luxury: Witch's romance park seojoon was actually taking up medicine under his father hospital then quit, while Dalja Spring's LeeMinki was actually a lawyer but wants to be a chef. 

1+ High Society & Yong Pal

Others that almost match up:

Prosecutor Princess - Rich FL & poor SML (her initial interest)

Heartstrings - I think FL was from a wealthier than average household. The description on MDL says "born into a prestigious family". Idr anything about the ML

My Little Princess (C-Drama) - Rich FL & poor/average ML with a rich SML

The Lover - in one of the couples the female is not rich but in a better financial situation than her jobless bf whom she takes care of

Ms. Perfect - has a rich SFL

And What Happens to My Family? has a side couple of a male character who's a doctor but comes from humble beginnings & a female character who's the daughter of the chairman/CEO of a hospital

Czakhareina:

I think for both cases of noona romance, the younger male were actually secret Chaebol heir  ut something made themdecide to live a very humble life rather than the life of luxury: Witch's romance park seojoon was actually taking up medicine under his father hospital then quit, while Dalja Spring's LeeMinki was actually a lawyer but wants to be a chef. 

Oops, you're right. My mistake. Sorry. 

(Although maybe you should put this information as a spoiler ... well, I suggest)

• Innocent man
  • Green Rose
  • Phoenix
  • High Society
  • That Fool

Thank you so much to all! I’ve only watched innocent man so far, which I loved. I’ll definitely check out some of the others.

From all recommendation higher I was watching
Prosecutor Princess-Good
My Little Princess-Good
Secret Love Affair-So-
That Fool
Bad guy
Money Flower
And of course "High Society" wich I like most of all from list wich I write