I can't stand love triangles. 

Sometimes it's okay when it doesn't play such a huge role in the drama like Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. There's a love triangle there too and I love Ji Soo as an actor, but the plot didn't revolve around the love triangle and it was pretty clear who Bong Soon would end up with. I hate when the FL/ML is in love with two different people and has to choose by the end.

Anyone else feel the same way?? 

And while we're at it, what's everyone's favourite non-love triangle drama? :P  

You are def not alone. And when she goes back and forth between them is the absolute worst!! At this point I don't really like to watch romantic dramas as they pretty much always have this story-line. Strong Woman was a great exception cause yea we knew who she would pick BUT they had funny misunderstandings and awkward situations.

I don't hate love triangles for the back and forth. I hate it because it's POINTLESS. It's honestly lazy writing to me. Like you can't think of any other plot like other than 2 guys or 2 girls liking the same person? Like, come on. Especially when  YOU KNOW WHO IS GONNA END UP WITH WHO IN THE END. It's honestly a waste of time. Especially when the show revolves around the love triangle. Of course SWDBS in an exception. I think Secret Garden's love triangle is okay too

It's just those love triangles that push ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST EPISODE that give me problems. 

Agreed... I don't mind if it's very low-key or obvious from the start who the main pairing will be ( i.e. SWDBS as you said, Suspicious Partner, Rooftop Prince, etc) but I don't like not knowing/having to wait and watch the main lead dance back and forth between two love interests, or the repetitiveness. This is the one thing putting me off watching A Poem a Day at the moment, so I'm waiting for it to finish before I decide to start it, haha. I know some people like the ambiguity, but it's not really for me unless it's very clear.

My main favourite non-love triangle dramas include Healer and Tunnel.

I would love to see a triangle that ends up with a shocking twist ie the ML/MF ends up the SFL/ SML. Just make it interesting... or at least funny -_- otherwise just don't bother

You guys make me feel so much better because now I know I'm not alone haha. I totally agree with all of your reasons btw. I haaaaate waiting to the end to see what happens because it's both torture and yes, lazy writing... like drawing out a love triangle is just so boring and overdone. 

ShotaSidePart:

I would love to see a triangle that ends up with a shocking twist ie the ML/MF ends up the SFL/ SML. Just make it interesting... or at least funny -_- otherwise just don't bother

Ugh, you know which drama needed this? Cheese in the Trap >_< 

I don't want to watch triangle love at all.

I'm with you on this. The only time I can ever watch a love triangle is if it's minor and doesn't take over the plot. Also as soon as the female/male lead becomes that undecisive character who keeps going back and forth between the two other love interests, I will drop the drama. The few times I didn't resulted in a very painful and frustrating watch.

Same! 

I mean, I'm not into the romance genre in general, but if I like the actor/ the story or if it's not the main part, then AS LONG AS THERE ISNT ANY LOVE TRIANGLE I'll watch it. I just hate seeing someone disappointed in love like that... + on general i think it's badly written? 

I honestly don't like watching love triangles. I usually steer clear of them, unless I'm really into the drama, which doesn't happen if it revolves around a love triangle, anyway.

I guess I'm just one of those hopeless romantics that would rather watch something where the FL/ML fall in love with each other only, whether they confess or not until the end doesn't matter; I just don't want them to be a mess of emotions not knowing who to choose, because why should there even be a reason to make a choice?

Sure it happens because we're humans, but I find it so dumb that you can fall in love with two people at the same time. Doesn't that mean that you just don't love any of them enough? And even if you love one of them more than the other, that still proves that the person probably isn't enough to satisfy your needs and emotions. 

I guess arguments can be made whether love triangles are logical or not, but as someone who can't stand them, I stay in the region that has nothing but hatred for them.

That being said, I'm super glad they didn't drag out the triangle in SWDBS. I especially loved that she rejected Guk Doo when he comes to confess his feelings, even before he gets a chance to say something. :P

One of my favorites atm, Chicago Typewriter, has a small love triangle (if it can even be called that), but for the most part, it's just one sided as we know who she's actually in love with and who she just respects as a brother and a person.

This long post surely proves just how much I can't stand this dumb drama trope. Glad you brought up the subject! :P

I don’t mind love triangles so much when it makes sense in the story or it gets resolved quickly. But when a love triangle gets thrown in just for the sake of angst/drama I absolutely hate it!

Some dramas without love triangles that I’ve enjoyed and think are worth recommending: Just Between Lovers, Legal High, Age of Youth, JIN,  Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku, Because This Is My First Life, MARS.

Love triangles? I hate it when  when it gets so complicated you forget who is in love with who, A love B but B love C, who has a crush on D who engaged to be married to E ? etc.

I fucking hate that. Like with all my soul I wish all bad written love triangles vanished from dramaland.

Let me correct myself the bad written love triangles. There are good written ones. The ones the author don't give too much space for the second lead so, we, the watchers don't have enough material to develop any affection to them. 

I have some love triangles, that I came to hate with my soul 

1st Boys over flowers.  

2 cinderella and the 4 knights

3 cheese on a trap ( that one I hate the most haha )