MinnieCL:

I'm German, so I support my country. :)

Sadly I'm super disappointed about the first match. I hope we will win the next one.

Other than that, I'm also cheering for Brazil!

& CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THAT UNFAIR MATCH YESTERDAY SK - SWEDEN??? MAN I'M STILL PISSED

What was unfair about it?

Didn't you watch it? 

MinnieCL:

Didn't you watch it? 

I watched it and thought it was a fair game 

I don't care about football, can't wait until it's all over haha.

Axia:

The thing that was unfair was when that Swedish guy fouled that Korean & then stepping on his knee again while he was already on the ground. 

THAT was unfair. 

Now we have Japan verus Columbia, i wonder if Japan will beat Columbia or Columbia will beat Japan in a football match. 

I am sure Japan will win, if they win, i will watch 1 J-Drama exclusive: HIGH&LOW!

Hotsushi-kun:

Now we have Japan verus Columbia, i wonder if Japan will beat Columbia or Columbia will beat Japan in a football match. 

I am sure Japan will win, if they win, i will watch 1 J-Drama exclusive: HIGH&LOW!

That red card wasn't really a red card in my opinion. The ref should have given a yellow I think. But Columbia is still playing strong. Should be an interesting second half. 

I stand corrected. Apparently that red card was justified. Sucks for Columbia though. Japan was just a little better than them even with a man down. If the red card hadn't happened, I could see Columbia winning. 

Skye-N-Rain:

I stand corrected. Apparently that red card was justified. Sucks for Columbia though. Japan was just a little better than them even with a man down. If the red card hadn't happened, I could see Columbia winning. 

What happend, did Japan won!?

Hotsushi-kun:

What happend, did Japan won!?

Yes!

Bearhugs6:

Yes!

GOOO!!!! Now to plan to watch HIGH&LOW and taking a break from watching K-Drama!

Pleased for Japan, well done.  Columbia are alot higher ranked in the World Cup 2018 ratings than Japan.

Japan won. 

Senegal won.

And now the winner of that match will probably advance to the Knockout stage. Truly an underdog World Cup so far. I knew Russia would get that extra boost being the host nation. 

Tomorrows games should be all clear cut favorites and quite frankly a good day to rest considering the times of these games (middle of the night for me) 

If Iran somehow beats Spain then I don't know what is real life anymore.

Overwind:

Japan won. 

Senegal won.

And now the winner of that match will probably advance to the Knockout stage. Truly an underdog World Cup so far. I knew Russia would get that extra boost being the host nation. 

Tomorrows games should be all clear cut favorites and quite frankly a good day to rest considering the times of these games (middle of the night for me) 

If Iran somehow beats Spain then I don't know what is real life anymore.

I'd love to see Iran beat Spain tomorrow . :D 

Axia:

Son shud hae had a penaly