This exciting tournament is nearly upon us! Which team will you be supporting? Who do you think will win this cup? 

Im cheering for Germanyyy <3<3

Excited.ahhhhh!!!!...

I always root for any team Messi is part of. I am in awe of Messi, always. But I have been watching so many highlights of Neymar this year, that I feel like I will probably root for Brazil too. 

Why am I the only one that isnt interested one bit although my country is participating.. :/

Supporting Germany :)

Seonsaeng Community Manager

I don't like football, but I want Spain to win.

I support Serbia, my native country that is representing there. But i am hoping that Brazil would win and it could be the sixth consercutive year for Brazil to win the World Cup after 2002 World Cup, which, of course, was co-hosted jointly by Japan and South Korea.

(sorry for my poor English)

Seonsaeng:

I don't like football, but I want Spain to win.

Going to be difficult when you guys fired your coach 28 hours before the World Cup begins lol.

Seonsaeng Community Manager
 Skye-N-Rain:

Going to be difficult when you guys fired your coach 28 hours before the World Cup begins lol.

I was not aware of that fact, but it definitely doesn't look good ????

POLAND will definitely win the World Cup, but curious to see which team they will beat in the Final. Probably Brazil.

I actually cant care less about soccer. This is the worse year, president ellections and world cup, as if the country doesn't have enough. Cheers, Brazil lose 1st round, so this whole shit stops. Yeah i'm brazilian and don't judge me, you actually dont know the hell the country turns each 4 years

Lyla:

I actually cant care less about soccer. This is the worse year, president ellections and world cup, as if the country doesn't have enough. Cheers, Brazil lose 1st round, so this whole shit stops. Yeah i'm brazilian and don't judge me, you actually dont know the hell the country turns each 4 years

Interesting! How does the country turn? Like what's so upsetting to you?

Also, 6 hours and a half till game one! As someone who's waited 4 years for this day, i'm super pumped!