Germany all the way !!! 

Skye-N-Rain:

Interesting! How does the country turn? Like what's so upsetting to you?

Also, 6 hours and a half till game one! As someone who's waited 4 years for this day, i'm super pumped! 

Well, each brazil game, the country actually stops, all business are closed, there arent school classes, people get off of everything to cheer the games, after the games, they keep partying making noises and screaming, and loud fireworks that sounds like bombs, similar to new year's. There's also lots of drunk people  and stuff.

The streets and everything gets brazil themed, cars with flags, sidewalks  are painted yellow and green and the most irritating part is that there isn't another subject anywhere. If you do not appreciate soccer, you just dont have anything to talk about. Oh, and I work with business, means, to me is less money, since each brazil game nobody works, so, less money for me.

I dont know how it is other places, but for us here, world cup is a big event. 

Lyla:

Well, each brazil game, the country actually stops, all business are closed, there arent school classes, people get off of everything to cheer the games, after the games, they keep partying making noises and screaming, and loud fireworks that sounds like bombs, similar to new year's. There's also lots of drunk people  and stuff.

The streets and everything gets brazil themed, cars with flags, sidewalks  are painted yellow and green and the most irritating part is that there isn't another subject anywhere. If you do not appreciate soccer, you just dont have anything to talk about. Oh, and I work with business, means, to me is less money, since each brazil game nobody works, so, less money for me.

I dont know how it is other places, but for us here, world cup is a big event. 

I love your country, man! I also known to remember your Brazil has an large amount of Japanese communities living Brazil. Do they party this like how other Brazilian are do, since i know that Japanese people living in Brazil are completely diffrent enthic group from those native Japanese people.

I also support for Brazil to win, i am sure my prediction will came true all the way.

(sorry for my poor English)

I dont know what you mean by they're different, but the decedents Ive known, they were just like any ordinary brazilian. Ive known some korean decedents also, and that was the same. I think that depends on how long they've been living here.   Actually brazil is a mix of everything, there are people from all places hanging in here.  I must say I dont appreciate soccer that much but I support my country in anyway, I'm proud  of being Brazilian

Supporting Portugal for my Cristiano!!!!!!

It's difficult to predict who will win but i think agin Germany has more chances.

I wish if portugal comes out to be a Dark Horses......

Lyla:

I dont know what you mean by they're different, but the decedents Ive known, they were just like any ordinary brazilian. Ive known some korean decedents also, and that was the same. I think that depends on how long they've been living here.   Actually brazil is a mix of everything, there are people from all places hanging in here.  I must say I dont appreciate soccer that much but I support my country in anyway, I'm proud  of being Brazilian

That's okay, there are some fans who likes anime, manga and video games from Japan that the Japanese-Brazilians love it and K-Drama and K-Pop stuff that the Korean-Brazilians love it too as well.

After all, your country is an home to an diverse people.

I have France beating Germany in the finals. 

Korea won't make it out of the group stage. :/

I think Germany will win. I'm a true neutral, though, so I'd be happy whoever wins as long we get good, exciting games instead of a bunch of snoozefest.

Overwind:

I have France beating Germany in the finals. 

Korea won't make it out of the group stage. :/

Frankly, Korea  had a hard time even qualifying. Doubt they're going to do well unfortunately. Would be happy to be proven wrong though! 

Also, Russia 5-0 Saudi Arabia was fascinating. Both the leaders of Russia and Saudi Arabia were watching the game together in the stadium.

ready and every world cup i support England cause i like Premier League.. but they always lose before semifinal at least.. hahahaha..

My heart broke for Egypt. They deserved a tie.

Pffft...  El pistolero

I am boycotting this event. I usually am very enthusiastic when it comes to world cup. But in order to host this event , Russia had stray cats and dogs exterminated by thousands. And no one cared. I think that in 2018 we can’t tolerate such savage and inhuman behavior.