I'm supporting England, South Korea, Japan, Poland and Germany.  South Korea has a difficult Group stage.  England should have an interesting match against Belgium (more of a Premier league confrontation)  Who will win the World Cup, the best team of course! Which team you say...drum role....I don't know.

Spain Vs Portugal is a good match.

Group B was mind blowing today. Ronaldo is literally not human. He single handedly made Portugal get that tie vs Spain. Iran is shockingly leading the group with 3 points!

Skye-N-Rain:

Group B was mind blowing today. Ronaldo is literally not human. He single handedly made Portugal get that tie vs Spain. Iran is shockingly leading the group with 3 points!

They should have included an extra time game though, that would have been great.

What was so amazing about that Ronaldo free kick was that Portugal was behind and struggling just to keep the ball. He made that goal and the morale instantly went through the roof!

I love watching the World Cup. My dad is a huge soccer fan and he made me record all matches (in Italian, we aren’t Italian) since I was 7 years old. Now at 30 I’ve become a fan of the game. I’m rooting for Germany or England (not German nor English) to win.

The match with Portugal and Spain was amazing to watch. The Spanish players really amazed me with how well they controlled the ball. You can tell both teams where on high alert once Ronaldo made that shot.

CherryBunny:

What was so amazing about that Ronaldo free kick was that Portugal was behind and struggling just to keep the ball. He made that goal and the morale instantly went through the roof!

I was lying on the couch and when he made that shoot I jumped up and screamed along with the fans. I love both teams and I really wanted them to make it. 

Skye-N-Rain:

My heart broke for Egypt. They deserved a tie.

Mine too. I really wanted Egypt to win, but I’m happy for Uruguay. 

CherryBunny:

Ronaldo is the beast man, he is the man knows how to make Portugal victory!!! After all, he never gives up.

Skye-N-Rain:

My heart broke for Egypt. They deserved a tie.

They sure did. To play solid for eighty-eight minutes and end up with nothing. Heartbreaking.

BUT THEN.

If your Morocco, to pretty much dominating the entire game against Iran and to lose it in the 95th minute by an OWN goal. That's their tournament right there.  I don't see them winning a game.

AND

Ronaldo. Magnifico!

I wonder if Serbians will lose the game, since Serbians are very weak at football.

Overwind:

They sure did. To play solid for eighty-eight minutes and end up with nothing. Heartbreaking.

BUT THEN.

If your Morocco, to pretty much dominating the entire game against Iran and to lose it in the 95th minute by an OWN goal. That's their tournament right there.  I don't see them winning a game.

AND

Ronaldo. Magnifico!

Eh, it wasn't complete domination by Morocco [besides the first 20 minutes]. Iran had several good chances that they should've scored. 

Pffft Caballero....  

Tomorrow, my country, Serbia battles against Costa Rica. I hope Serbia can win since Serbia are stonger towards Costa Rica. :D

Hotsushi-kun:

Tomorrow, my country, Serbia battles against Costa Rica. I hope Serbia can win since Serbia are stonger towards Costa Rica. :D

GO, SERBIA, GO!

Hotsushi-kun:

Remember in 2014, Costa Rica went all the way to the quarter finals and lost on penalties. They are not weak by any stretch of the imagination.