Messi messed up big time.  Their group became really tight now with their draw but hats off to Iceland for not backing down, especially after they gave up the first goal.

Viva la France although the Socceroos put a bruising fight.  I think out of the 16 teams that have played so far, Spain has the most complete team but keep in mind, the big boys such as Germany and Brazil have yet to play. 

Skye-N-Rain:

Remember in 2014, Costa Rica went all the way to the quarter finals and lost on penalties. They are not weak by any stretch of the imagination. 

But, my father always thinks that Costa Rica is weak at Serbia, so i am sure they'll win.

Overwind:

Messi messed up big time.  Their group became really tight now with their draw but hats off to Iceland for not backing down, especially after they gave up the first goal.

Viva la France although the Socceroos put a bruising fight.  I think out of the 16 teams that have played so far, Spain has the most complete team but keep in mind, the big boys such as Germany and Brazil have yet to play. 

I dig argentina this occasion but gotta admit their defence seems so fragile, quiet prone. If their upfront mess up again like yesterday then be readily getting caught by croatia

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Serbia beat Costa Rica in  an 0:1 battle!!! I am so happy!!!

Hotsushi-kun:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Serbia beat Costa Rica in  an 0:1 battle!!! I am so happy!!!

I only saw the last  20 minutes while working on MDL, but Serbia should've made at least another goal. 

Germany falls to Mexico. 

Upset of the tourney so far. If you're German, better for them to lose now as oppose to the knockout stage. I think they played well but once again a supposed strong defense fails to live up to high expectations. Mexico could've easily made that 3-0 if they had better quality in attack. 

Brazil draws with the Swiss who came out swinging in the second half. Neymar is good but he needs his teammates involved. He was pretty much a punching bag yesterday with all the fouls committed.

Notes:
-If Korea can get a goal tomorrow, that'll be a win even if it's a loss.
-England should win but if they don't I'm not surprised in the least.
-Belgium, the team that everyone sleeps on, gets to toy around with Panama for a bit.

What a bummmer, South Korea lost to Sweden in an 1:0 goal, i feel like they need to get stronger more and more so they can defeat the strong ones.

Hotsushi-kun:

What a bummmer, South Korea lost to Sweden in an 1:0 goal, i feel like they need to get stronger more and more so they can defeat the strong ones.

Unfortunately, having watched the qualifiers, South Korea has had a relatively weak team these last four years. They're probably going to get whipped by Mexico and Germany =/ 

England playing tonight.  Hopefully the youngsters will do alright.  Average age is 26 in the team.  I think England will win, but you never know with us :)

Heavenly6:

England playing tonight.  Hopefully the youngsters will do alright.  Average age is 26 in the team.  I think England will win, but you never know with us :)

Currently watching England vs Tunisia since I didn't get the chance to watch it. Still crying over Germany's loss. 

NightTraveller:

Currently watching England vs Tunisia since I didn't get the chance to watch it. Still crying over Germany's loss. 

Germany will bounce back.  I feel more sorry for South Korea, such a difficult group for them.

Heavenly6:

Germany will bounce back.  I feel more sorry for South Korea, such a difficult group for them.

Yeah, I hope so. As for Korea, I'm sorry to say this, but they'll lose. If they were in Group A, B or even D they would have had a shot at winning. 

NightTraveller:

Yeah, I hope so. As for Korea, I'm sorry to say this, but they'll lose. If they were in Group A, B or even D they would have had a shot at winning. 

Yeah, i feel sorry for South Korea to lose too. They'd better try to train more and be strong in the near future, it's the only main option though.

I'm German, so I support my country. :)

Sadly I'm super disappointed about the first match. I hope we will win the next one.

Other than that, I'm also cheering for Brazil!

& CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THAT UNFAIR MATCH YESTERDAY SK - SWEDEN??? MAN I'M STILL PISSED