I was watching one with Demet Ozdemir that I forget the title of. She worked for her boss/reluctant boyfriend and his brother (who was the protagonist) in ad agency.  It started with a k as I remember. I have searched and can not find it.  

buchae:

I was watching one with Demet Ozdemir that I forget the title of. She worked for her boss/reluctant boyfriend and his brother (who was the protagonist) in ad agency.  It started with a k as I remember. I have searched and can not find it.  

Erkenci Kus ! found it!
 buchae:
Erkenci Kus ! found it!

best ending EEVVVEEERRRR! I needed that! 

Has anyone seen Hercai season 2? I enjoyed the first season, and I'm hoping the second season will hold up.

where can i watch savaci with eng sub

is anyone watching Dogdugun Ev Kaderindir with Demet and Ibrahim? I'm loving it, I need comments and opinions, anyone.....

It's a very decent project. High in production quality, rich plot... I do like it. Demet Ozdemir is great in a dramatic role although we saw her in mostly romantic comedies before.

I prefer her in a dramatic role, I’m so happy to discover that she has some range.  I’m enjoying the social commentary and life complexities portrayed in this story; the family dynamics at play are fascinating. The  neighbourhood politics  added to the mix makes for a richly layered drama experience. 

Hello Friends

I watched few episodes of Yemin. I liked the concept of the series. I want to watch a drama where Male Lead and Female Lead gets married against their wish. And Male Lead starts falling in love and gets possessive of Female Lead. And Female Lead is not aware of what Male Lead is thinking. She takes time to like Male Lead. 

Any language is ok but I want English Subtitles.

Prasanthi SS:

Hello Friends

I watched few episodes of Yemin. I liked the concept of the series. I want to watch a drama where Male Lead and Female Lead gets married against their wish. And Male Lead starts falling in love and gets possessive of Female Lead. And Female Lead is not aware of what Male Lead is thinking. She takes time to like Male Lead. 

Any language is ok but I want English Subtitles.

There is a series called Hayat Şarkısı. The couple got married because the male lead's father wanted but the female lead is also willing. Actually she prepared the base for the marriage, made some evil plans. But she is not evil, she is just daring. Let's say she makes evil plans for only the ones who deserve or for a good cause. The male lead tries to escape from this marriage, also has a girlfriend. But then the male lead falls so hard in love  with the female lead and she knows about that. Actually it is a remake of another drama but everyone says Turkish version is much much better, because the scriptwriter Mahinur Ergun changed many things about the drama. She is a famous scriptwriter, and because she is so talented there is no way she would just copy the original story. Also, as I know, she changed the ending or the trajectory of events as well. I guess she only took the story idea from the original drama.

@nane limon

Thank you for the reply.

But I want to watch a drama where Male Lead falls in love first. And Female Lead is not aware of his feelings. I watched few scenes of the drama Hayat Sarkisi before. I will watch it. Could you give me some more details about the drama for e.g., Story, Male Lead and Female Lead Characters. Thanks dear for the fast reply.

Prasanthi SS:

@nane limon

Thank you for the reply.

But I want to watch a drama where Male Lead falls in love first. And Female Lead is not aware of his feelings. I watched few scenes of the drama Hayat Sarkisi before. I will watch it. Could you give me some more details about the drama for e.g., Story, Male Lead and Female Lead Characters. Thanks dear for the fast reply.

I sent you a private message because the story containes spoiler. :) Btw, I don't know many new Turkish series, because last time I watched television (because I'm Turkish, tv channels air Turkish series but I don't use tv for so long) or Turkish series was in 2017. I'm sorry that I cannot advise more dramas.

Hi.
Can anyone give me a download link to Afili Ask. If possible with a small file size. Thanks

https://turkish123.com/afili-ask/

I am not sure whether you can download it or not but you can definitely watch all episodes.