where can i find kurt seyit ve sura rest of the episodes i'm mesmerized  by their chemistry such a lovely love story

thanks

since turkish is my native language I've never watched any turkish drama with subtitles. that's why I have no idea where to find eng sub versions. I should search just as you do

Foglia:

since turkish is my native language I've never watched any turkish drama with subtitles. that's why I have no idea where to find eng sub versions. I should search just as you do

i'm just curious to know if your native language is turkish  then you easily understand turkish drama why you need to search with eng sub  

:) only for helping someone who asks where he/she can find a certain turkish drama with english sub. just as you guess, I watch all turkish dramas in original language of course.

Foglia:
:) only for helping someone who asks where he/she can find a certain turkish drama with english sub.

thank you for your effort 

Foglia:

Have you watched Turkish version of Hana Yori Dango?

Not yet :) but good to know they have their own version!

alon-luna:

Not yet :) but good to know they have their own version!

The name of the drama is "Gunesi Beklerken"

kindon18:

Söz - few fem characters in action, one of girl is special agent/soldier, some kidnapping, 

Çukur - it's akind of mafia series

I am looking all over for Soz with English Subtitle. cant find it anywhere :-(

obook 96:

I am looking all over for Soz with English Subtitle. cant find it anywhere :-(

I found at this moment only this tho it doesn't has all eps. I am afraid the website who had all eps in english no longer work 

https://www.dizicentral.com/category/summaries/soz/page/4/ 

kindon18:

I found at this moment only this tho it doesn't has all eps. I am afraid the website who had all eps in english no longer work 

https://www.dizicentral.com/category/summaries/soz/page/4/ 

Thank you :-)

hala:

You can find Icerde in Wlext  and their wide collection of Turkish movies and series. Icerde complete here

As for Karadayi and soz, please check your message.

Fun fact, the villain in Icerde is Mahir’s father in Karadayi. Çetin is a wonderful actor.

Edit: also another fun fact, Aras Bulut who plays Yamac in cukur is one of the brothers in Icerde, he’s a very talented actor. Finally, Riza who plays Alico in Cukur, plays Davut in Icerde and Yasin komiser in Karadayi, he’s a versatile actor.

Hi, I was looking for Soz. Can you help me. Thanks.

obook 96:

Hi, I was looking for Soz. Can you help me. Thanks.

Hey. I’m sorry about that but the site I was watching it at was removed for copyright infringement. Turkish broadcast channels were going after translators a few months ago so everything has been taken down and everyone is being extra careful. I don’t think you’ll be able to find any place offering it anymore.

hala:

Hey. I’m sorry about that but the site I was watching it at was removed for copyright infringement. Turkish broadcast channels were going after translators a few months ago so everything has been taken down and everyone is being extra careful. I don’t think you’ll be able to find any place offering it anymore.

Thanks

I really want to watch Ask-i-memnu the plot is what I love and the actors look amazing. I’m sad because I can never find the full series with English subtitles. I feel like it has to be somwhere online because I am to find some episodes with English like up to episode 34. I wish I knew where the rest of the episodes are