ɬɧıʂ ℘ơʂɬ ῳıƖƖ ąƖῳąყʂ ῳɛƖƈơɱɛ ɬųཞƙıʂɧ ɖཞąɱą/ɱơ۷ıɛ  Ɩơ۷ɛཞ

Turkey  is a transcontinental country located at the juncture of Southeast Europe and West Asia

• My interest in turkish dramas started from 2015-16 when it was very difficult to find turkish dramas subbed/dubbed/raw on any paid or free platform. Some fan  Subber who introduced me to turkish drama its thanks to them. The more I watched Turkish dramas, the more I liked them.
  • Till now all the Turkish dramas I have seen or am watching and which I like
  • I will keep updating this list as I remember or finish it.
  • Whatever content is mentioned here, I have either seen it completely or partially.
  • My opinion is based on my preference. It is your personal choice to agree or disagree with my views. But do not violate the decorum of conversation or debate. judge the topic not the person and be civilized.

Remark

Currently watching ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

Completed  ✓

great ?8-10
On hold ✋

Dropped  ----ep/s----------, 

----*----------

good ?6-7.9
Plan to watch ✍

Not interested ⊘

decent  ?4-5.9

Rewatch  ⟳

bad  ❤ 0-3.9

----------------------------------------------List creation in process------------------------------------------

No./AlphabetNameWatch LinkNoteRemark

A

Azize

It was a revenge show that had the potential to do good, but due to its official cancellation, the The story was given an ending in episode 6. have seen completely. Would not recommend to anyone.

0/10 

completed

✓, ❤
Atesböcegi

Not great but decent drama . you can try it .. 4/10.
completed

✓, ?
Ariza

Abandoned after 17 episodes because both the male and female characters were stupid. I did not see any logic in this story because the world is round and we end up back where we started, so there is no value to that journey and hard work. I don't recommend anyone, you yourself are wise. 0/10
dropped
 ----e17----------, ❤
Afili Ask

ep1 on hold
The Ambassador's Daughter
I stopped watching after 7 episodes, it was so much nonsense that it felt like torture. does not recommend 0/10.
dropped
 ----ep7----------, ❤

B

Brave and Beautiful

This is a revenge and squabbling romantic  drama. There is nothing new concept  , it is the same old content but presented well which is its specialty. The lead couple has good chemistry. I have seen it completely, this story has been given a good ending. Can recommend it to everyone. 7/10.

completed

✓, ?
Baraj

I have seen it all.  The story has been given a proper ending. The production is good and maybe the cast is also good but the writer made  mistake.
The story is similar to Kara Sevda. I watched it in fastforward mode because I didn't find any scene that left an impression on me. I did not find any actor's character strong. If we talk about the male lead, he has a very soft heart or if we say that he gets manipulated very quickly, he has no personality of his own. he's just adoormat.  The female lead character is also  worth dislikeable.
The author has tried so hard to make her character look good but I don't know somehow i didn't like her. Don't recommend this to anyone. 3/10

completed
✓,  ❤
Benim Tatli Yalanim

ep2 on hold
Black Money Love

7/10 recommended.  
?, s1✓,

C

Crash

I only watched it for 10 episodes and then gave up because "it's not my cup of tea." Great cast and production. There is action and romance. My expectations are very high when it comes to action, romance, mistery and crime dramas. Because I have seen cukur ,and Yargi , so I look for that level. That every second of yours is spent wondering what will happen next. I will definitely recommend it to everyone but I will also warn you not to have high expectations. 5/10

dropped

----ep10----------, ?
Cranberry Sorbet
ep1 dropped ----ep1----------   ❤

D

Dolunay

I have watched this drama completely, the story of the drama has ended beautifully. If it is a romantic drama, it will definitely talk about the chemistry of the couple which is good. Would recommend to everyone. Your time will pass happily. This is one of my Turkish debut dramas. 7/10
completed
✓, ?

Daydreamer

Would definitely recommend to everyone 8/10
completed
✓, ?
Don't Let Go of My Hand

watched only s1 Would definitely recommend to everyone 7/10

dropped

? , s1✓,  ----s1---------- 
Dayan Yüregim
Not great but decent drama . you can try it . 5/10
completed
✓,?

E

Endless Love

Would definitely recommend to everyone 7/10
completed
✓, ?

F

Family Secrets

10/10

It was great to see two seasons (s1, s2). Would definitely recommend to everyone

• 1st their are some unanswered questions 
  • 2nd their are some flaws in execution 
  • 3rd repeatation of the plot 
  • 4rth FL really irrational character when she is in her low that does not suit a lawyer
  • bromance friendship romance chemistry of all characters

ep77

s1✓, s2✓, ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛), ? , 
Farewell Letter

ep2 on hold
Ferhat ile Sirin

I watched it completely(6ep) but it was canceled before the story could start properly. do not recommend to anyone. 0/10

completed
✓, ❤
Mrs. Fazilet and Her Daughters
ep1 dropped ----ep1----------

G

Golden Boy

Would definitely recommend to everyone 10/10

currently watching
s1 ✓, ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) , ? 
Girls of the Sun

completed
✓, ?
Gümüs
ep 16
cut version
on hold
✋,

H

Heartbeat

remake of a korean drama: Doctors (2016)

Would definitely recommend to everyone 8/10
completed
✓, ?
Hudutsuz Sevda

ep6?

Hercai

Would definitely recommend to everyone 10/10✓, ?
Halka

it has great potencial  but unfotunately it was cancelled after 19 epi

I would recommend them but unfortunately there is no ending to this story so it would be best not to. 5/10
✓, ?
Hudutsuz Sevda
ep1

I

Istanbullu Gelin

Would definitely recommend to everyone 10/10✓, ?
Ikimizin Sirri

remake of a korean drama:Marriage Contract (2016) 4/10✓, ?
Interrupted

ep 2
In Love Again
It is a remake of a Korean drama. After 10 episodes I lost interest and quit. It's a romcom. Not very good but not bad either. You can try.  partially  recommend. 4/10 ----ep10----------, ?

J

K

Kuzgun

5/10✓, ?
Kurt Seyit & Sura

it was good to just watch season 1.
5/10
s1✓,  ----s1---------- , ? 
Kan Çiçekleri

5/10
Till the 140th episode, the story remains the same, there is no progress, one season has passed due to this tussle. Saw the first season at a speed of 2-3.5. The concept is the same old revenge love and marriage. went wrong in implementation. Would still recommend but don't have high expectations. You won't see the story going anywhere, your time will just be tortured. watch at your own risk.

ep 181
s1✓, ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) , ? 
Kalp Yarasi

YT ENG SUBcompleted , good drama. 7/10

recommended.

The scenes are  jumping or in correct phrase, this story is written at a fast paced.
✓, ?
Kördügüm

first 10 were good 10/10. Left after 10th episode, the story started with a strong male character, which later turned into a very weak character which made me lose interest in it. You see for yourself and decide whether to watch it or notuntil ep10 ?, ----ep10----------
Kis Günesi
ep1

L

Love Doesn't Understand Words

my 1st turkish drama
✓, ?

Love for Rent

7/10 remake of a korean drama:✓, ?
Love and Secrets

dropped after 3 ep

1st two episodes inspired by john wick
 ----ep3----------
Iyi Günde Kötü Günde

show cancelled
remake of lebanon drama Ala Al Hilwa Wa Al Morra

Life Song

I left it midway, the story dragged on too much. I saw it a long time ago, I won't be able to tell you the glimpses of the story. But I know this much that it did not leave a good impression on me. So I wouldn't recommend it. ----*----------, ❤
Love 101
s1 overall 7/10
they are not bad people they are angry. They crave love and attention. And that's what's making them do all this stuff. If the young children do not understand the reason for their actions, then how can they explain it to others?

The first season felt like artist Kaan Urgancioglu appeared as a supporting cast member who would come and go as needed.  chemistry of ML and FL  are good. The acting of the actors was also good. The theme that was kept that older self, remembering his/her younger self, was a good attempt to touch people. The glimpses of past and present were linked well. the lab fight was really fun. My stomach hurt from laughing.

It will take you back to your academic college times. And it will make you think about what mistake you did at that time, that mischief with friends.
s1✓, ? 

M

Matter of Respect

5/10✓, ?

My Name Is Farah

s1 5/10 remake of the American  drama:The Cleaning Lady, which remake of the  Argentinian drama: La chica que limpia  s1✓,  ----s1---------- , ? 

Marasli

8/10✓, ?
Mr. Wrong

after ep 2 dropped not feel like connected ----ep2----------
My Home My Destiny
Left after 2 episodes I wasn't interested. were confused and devastated characters.   I would not recommend it, you decide for yourself. ----ep2----------

N

Nefes Nefese
4/10✓ , ?

O

Only You
remake of korean movie Always (2011)  not so interesting i find lack of emotion or didn't connect me somehow.

P

Price of Passion

Would definitely recommend to everyone. 8/10✓, ?

Q

R

Ruhun Duymaz

Would definitely recommend to everyone
ep2

S

Söz

When the news came, many people spread rumors that it is a remake/adaptation/inspired of some drama. I tell you this is  self-reliant story that has nothing to do with any drama. There is not even a single scene in it that has been copied from anywhere.  so how can this be a remake/inspired/adaptation ? There are some flaws and shortcomings but still good

Would definitely recommend to everyone. 10/10
✓, ?

Sila

season 1,2,3.
rated 10/10

keywords: powerful family, force marriage, marital rape, 
honour  killing , bloodshed, bride/daughter exchange betwwen two families.
✓, ?
Seref Sözü

this show had potentian to do great . The production and cast were great. But it was officially ended after 4 episodes without any ending to the story.  These 4 episodes were so good that I would recommend them but unfortunately there is no ending to this story so it would be best not to. 10/10✓, ?
Shahmaran

0/10

• "dug up a mountain and found a rat"
  • Whatever story wanted to be shown, it could be shown in 1 to 1.5 hours. The story was built up so much to waste time unnecessarily.
  • This is a story about a supernatural creature and its power, but in this entire series, supernatural powers were not used anywhere.
  • Despite this, the story does not end in season 1
  • their is cliff hanger

s1✓, ❤
Safir

ep8
tue morning sub you will get
( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛), ?
Someone Else

Hande Erçel  and Burak Deniz  These two have come together after almost seven years of  Love Doesn't Understand Words drama.

tue morning sub you will get

ep 1  :
  • Exposing the responsible person for the factory accident was a unrealistic approach.
  • main couple conversation at restraunt is really boring. no spark, attempt to force coordination. 

Seviyor Sevmiyor
5/10

remake of korean drama   she was pretty .

watched in fastforward mode and completed .The comedy was good but it will not save you from this torture/toxic.

it take 20 ep to ML know secret.
✓, ?

T

The Family

Would definitely recommend to everyone 5/10
ep 18
s1✓, ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛), ? 

The Pit

10/10

TURKISH SHOW CUKUR THE PIT 
✓, ?
The Queen

Had a lot of fun till episode 4 then lost interest but still completed. 5/10✓, ?
The Phoenix

completed  keywords toxic grandmother,mother,uncle .  hate love relationship . honor killing. revenge marriage.
the two couple are target of everybody  Conspiracy and manipulated by all  Everyone is a sinner except the both couple  7/10 rated 
✓, ?
Toprak ile Fidan

dropped after ep1 ----ep1----------
The Tulip Age

ep2
Tainted Love
saw it completely. Definitely bullshit, don't recommend it.✓, ❤

U

Uyanis: Büyük Selcuklu
completed good drama .recommend it  8/10✓, ?

V

Vuslat
dropped after 2 ep I didn't see anything particularly interesting about it. do not recommend to anyone 0/10 ----ep2----------, ❤

W

Water and Fire

YT

my 1st turkish movie. 7/10

sad and disappointing ending
✓, ?
What If You Love Too Much

fast forward mode
decent  5/10
definitely recommend it
✓, ?
Wounded Love

Turkish custume dramas always showcase beautiful writing and this is one of them. definitely recommend it 7/10✓, ?
What Is Fatmagul's Fault?
Left on just one  episode . Because drama  was concept on a tragic incident which is beyond my taste. ----ep1----------

X

Y

You Knock on My Door

Would definitely recommend to everyone 7/10✓, ?
Yemin
I watched till season 1 and then gave up. Turkish dramas are so long and drag on for years that after a while no matter how good the drama is, you lose interest. This is also one of them. Another reason is that you get more dramas to choose from. Well, this is a good romantic family drama which you can watch sitting with your family. Full of simplicity. I would definitely recommend it 7/10s1✓,  ----s1---------- , ? 

Z

hijja .q

i'm big fan of Korean and Chinese dramas the way they written and executed their dramas are another level no countries dramas  can beat it.......i have watched more than 200 dramas and you have suggested drama most of are remake of those i hope if i watch them their must be new  falvour  i'll find on them with existing taste

thankyou for your suggestion i'll definitely try your recommendation  

I have Turkish drama that is airing on Pink, so i'm good with that.

suggest source/website where can i see turkish drama with eng sub on daily updates

Söz - few fem characters in action, one of girl is special agent/soldier, some kidnapping, 

Çukur - it's akind of mafia series

Cesur Ve Güzel - ML falls in love with FL without knowing that she is the daughter of his enemy

Kara Para Ask - FL and ML tries to solve the mystery of how her father and his fiance found murdered in a car together.

Ask-i-memnu - FL falls in love with ML who is almost an adopted son for her much older husband

Fatmagul Sucu Ne - Literally, meaning "What is Fatmagul's fault ?"A group of men  rapes the FL  and the ML is also believed to be amongst them and he marries her.  

Kuzey Guney - Story of two brothers and the woman they both love.

Kis Gunesi - A long lost twin brother replaces his dead brother in secret and tries to unravel his brother's murder and love life.

kindon18:

Söz - few fem characters in action, one of girl is special agent/soldier, some kidnapping, 

Ansuya:

Cesur Ve Güzel - ML falls in love with FL without knowing that she is the daughter of his enemy

Kara Para Ask - FL and ML tries to solve the mystery of how her father and his fiance found murdered in a car together.

Ask-i-memnu - FL falls in love with ML who is almost an adopted son for her much older husband

Fatmagul Sucu Ne - Literally, meaning "What is Fatmagul's fault ?"A group of men  rapes the FL  and the ML is also believed to be amongst them and he marries her.  

Kuzey Guney - Story of two brothers and the woman they both love.

Kis Gunesi - A long lost twin brother replaces his dead brother in secret and tries to unravel his brother's murder and love life.

Thankyou

kindon18:

Cukur

need to know story line of it

spoiler is welcome

DrAmAlOvEr:

Cukur

need to know story line of it

spoiler is welcome

Main character left his home and "mafia family" when he was teenager after fight with his dad. He didn't keep contact with family at all. after few years he meet a girl, fall in love and get married with her but then one his brother been murdered and his dad ending up in coma, his mother want him to come back so he leave wife in the middle of the night, going back home,taking care of family businesses and neighborhood.  There is new dude who selling drags, making all possible troubles for them, fighting to win the neighborhood. U can get action, a little bit of humor, love, family relationships, enemies and all problems which come with it.

kindon18:

Main character left his home and "mafia family" when he was teenager after fight with his dad. He didn't keep contact with family at all. after few years he meet a girl, fall in love and get married with her but then one his brother been murdered and his dad ending up in coma, his mother want him to come back so he leave wife in the middle of the night, going back home,taking care of family businesses and neighborhood.  There is new dude who selling drags, making all possible troubles for them, fighting to win the neighborhood. U can get action, a little bit of humor, love, family relationships, enemies and all problems which come with it.

Thanks a lot 

If you're after quality: realistic and meticulous scenario, impressive acting:

"Poyraz Karayel" is one of the best pieces

Foglia:

If you're after quality: realistic and meticulous scenario, impressive acting:

"Poyraz Karayel" is one of the best pieces

I can't judge book on their cover with out Reading it but it can make me interest if I know what the book about