its humble request don't mention site/source publicly, if anyone request for it then provide them in their inbox, cause copyright issue it can be down in anytime if publicized, i'm watching turkish drama   for long time and i know how i struggle in my free time in internet to find  right  source/site for turkish drama which provide me english sub

previously i known some site which are free turkish drama eng sub providers now they sites are blocked/down so please......

thank you people

Does anyone know where I can watch 'canevim english subtitles episode 3'' and onwards. Youtube onle has first 2. Thanks. 

I'm Turkish yet i cant stand to watch our shows its all about constant ego battles and big stupid talks like make something disturbing so people will give their attention to that frustrating situations and characters. Actually almost all characters just petty and feeling righteous even when they are in the wrong and morally corrupt.

whatsthis:

I'm Turkish yet i cant stand to watch our shows its all about constant ego battles and big stupid talks like make something disturbing so people will give their attention to that frustrating situations and characters. Actually almost all characters just petty and feeling righteous even when they are in the wrong and morally corrupt.

There are good dramas as much as bad ones. Also, stupid dramas are everywhere. I would say some Korean dramas are so cliche and some American movies and series are based on the same logic and plot, too. So, don't be so negative. I would name more than 10 amazing Turkish drama such as Çemberimde Gül Oya, Yeşil Deniz, Leyla ile Mecnun, Baba Candır, İşler Güçler, Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki and so on.

P.S. I am Turkish, as well.

recommendation pls something like hercai, ask laftan anlamaz, cukur, siyah beyaz ask or anything new you can recommend me

thanks

I loved Kurt Seyit and Sura! I saw it on US Netflix and I think it is still there. 

sharjoy3:

I loved Kurt Seyit and Sura! I saw it on US Netflix and I think it is still there. 

thanks already watched it

DrAmAlOvEr:

recommendation pls something like hercai, ask laftan anlamaz, cukur, siyah beyaz ask or anything new you can recommend me

thanks

Afili Aşk, Kiralık Aşk, Kuzgun, Halka, Bir Aile Hikayesi, Benim Tatlı Yalanım,  Erkenci Kuş, Çarpışma, Kızım, Koca Koca Yalanlar, Dolunay, Hayat Şarkısı, Tatlı İntikam, Hayatımın Aşkı, Yüksek Sosyete, İçerde, Bodrum Masalı, Poyraz Karayel, İnadına Aşk, Güneşin Kızları, İlişki Durumu: Karışık, Evli ve Öfkeli, Baba Candır, Aşk Yeniden, Kara Para Aşk, Kaçak Gelinler, Kiraz Mevsimi, Şeref Meselesi, Gönül İşleri, Medcezir

These all are good. I watched some of them, some other are approved by my mom (I've never seen her watching a bad quality tv series), and some of them are really popular in Turkey. I wanted to present you a mixed list. Even if I have not watched all, I encountered or watched their trailer, so I know the topics, don't worry it is based on the content that you asked through above series you mentioned.  (Bold ones are really good) 

nane limon:

Afili Aşk, Kiralık Aşk, Kuzgun, Halka, Bir Aile Hikayesi, Benim Tatlı Yalanım,  Erkenci Kuş, Çarpışma, Kızım, Koca Koca Yalanlar, Dolunay, Hayat Şarkısı, Tatlı İntikam, Hayatımın Aşkı, Yüksek Sosyete, İçerde, Bodrum Masalı, Poyraz Karayel, İnadına Aşk, Güneşin Kızları, İlişki Durumu: Karışık, Evli ve Öfkeli, Baba Candır, Aşk Yeniden, Kara Para Aşk, Kaçak Gelinler, Kiraz Mevsimi, Şeref Meselesi, Gönül İşleri, Medcezir

These all are good. I watched some of them, some other are approved by my mom (I've never seen her watching a bad quality tv series), and some of them are really popular in Turkey. I wanted to present you a mixed list. Even if I have not watched all, I encountered or watched their trailer, so I know the topics, don't worry it is based on the content that you asked through above series you mentioned.  (Bold ones are really good) 

thankyou it will be great if i can find them to watch

did anyone know kis gunesi where can i watch with eng sub

alon-luna:

Is Meryem subbed? I asked about it a year ago but no one replied. I was hoping it could be subbed as I heard it’s the Turkish cersion of Secret so I wanted to compare them.

I’ll inbox you

DrAmAlOvEr:

have found anyone the whole series with eng sub ask yeniden 

I'm looking for it too! can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm dying to watch it since a lot of people said it's sooo good. 

does any one know where can i find bir litre gozyasi with eng sub

DrAmAlOvEr:

did anyone know kis gunesi where can i watch with eng sub

is this it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86-4LEndNrQ&list=PLxrR48qKgFAUW1RB6-5ZUkq_5jdE6ojzc  

sharjoy3:

I hated the ending though