And I'm also looking for cukur season 2 , 1st season has great impact on me so I'm wondering where can I find it with eng sub

Yuz yuze I have watched two episode  I found it more promising drama I really like those dramas where FL is tough as man physically mentally emotionally not bickering crying tonting like stupid girl which my some friend think that is sign of strong woman for me strong woman are those who overcome her emotions not cry in front of anyone mentally strong to take right decision within a sec without any influence physically strong if she is in danger situation not look for any kind of help from anyone she can handle herself in that kind of situation without help of anyone 

Thanks

You can find Icerde in Wlext  and their wide collection of Turkish movies and series. Icerde complete here

As for Karadayi and soz, please check your message.

Fun fact, the villain in Icerde is Mahir’s father in Karadayi. Çetin is a wonderful actor.

Edit: also another fun fact, Aras Bulut who plays Yamac in cukur is one of the brothers in Icerde, he’s a very talented actor. Finally, Riza who plays Alico in Cukur, plays Davut in Icerde and Yasin komiser in Karadayi, he’s a versatile actor.

DrAmAlOvEr:

And I'm also looking for cukur season 2 , 1st season has great impact on me so I'm wondering where can I find it with eng sub

Yuz yuze I have watched two episode  I found it more promising drama I really like those dramas where FL is tough as man physically mentally emotionally not bickering crying tonting like stupid girl which my some friend think that is sign of strong woman for me strong woman are those who overcome her emotions not cry in front of anyone mentally strong to take right decision within a sec without any influence physically strong if she is in danger situation not look for any kind of help from anyone she can handle herself in that kind of situation without help of anyone 

Thanks

As far  as I know Cukur is being subbed by the paid places for now. They used to release the episodes for free after a few weeks when they were still subbing season 1 but now they don’t release anything for free anymore so I don’t think you can find it, you would have to pay.

Yuz Yuze was cancelled after bad ratings.

About strong women, it’s gonna be hard finding dramas where the FL doesn’t cry since they like the dramatic storylines. With Turkish dramas, I’ve found that the women are very strong emotionally, mentally, not usually physically and they tend to not be the timid types compared to Korean dramas. I find that they’re usually street smart characters that don’t back down from a fight but they still keep their womanly essence. In order words, they still do the “man of the house” thing no matter how strong the woman is but they thing is the men are made to be honourable so they treat their women right (the heroes at least).

@hala thank you for information

i have watched recently turkish drama lale devri i really like the character of FL lale taskiran ilgaz 

who is is pure innocent from heart anyone know other turkish dramA have character like this...

Does anyone know any short turkish dramas?

Is Meryem subbed? I asked about it a year ago but no one replied. I was hoping it could be subbed as I heard it’s the Turkish cersion of Secret so I wanted to compare them.

pinksprings01:

Does anyone know any short turkish dramas? 

A Turkish season is usually 35-39 eps long. They’re ordered for 13 eps initially  and if the rating is good,  it’ll be extended for the full 35-39 eps. The problem is that when the rating is good, the writers and producers drag it out till the rating and plot turns to shit so they’ll have to cancel in the end. So the only short stories you’ll find are usually web dramas (DIP, 8 Gun, yasamyanlar, 8 eps long each) or series that get cancelled after the 13 episode mark, some unlucky ones end in 6 eps. I don’t like those shows because they’re usually awful or you’ll left with an awful ending since that’s not the whole story the writer usually had in mind as they had to cut it down.

Since you’ve already been recommended some, I’ll keep mine short:

Atesbocegi (firefly), 17 eps Eng sub: It’s a summer rom com from last year about a female taxi driver who gets hired as a private driver by a lawyer and they fall in love. Despite some of the supporting characters being annoying, I enjoyed the main love story very much as I didn’t find the main characters annoying as is usually the problem for me with rom coms.

Kis Gunesi, 18 episodes Eng sub, (it’s cut differently there but it’s originally 18 eps long): Years after ruthless businessmen kill his father and order the death of his twin brother, a modest fisherman adopts a new persona to exact revenge.

Hey, idk if you have watched or catches your interest but Suskunlar (Game of Silence) was one of the best dramas I have ever watched.  Crime, action, friendship, love, revenge and some sensitive issues like child abuse. It is really a masterpiece in my eyes. 

Also Çalıkuşu (Lovebird) is a very good story, based on a book but doesn't include action, crime etc. Funny, romantic, historical a bit and relatable strong FL :) https://wlext.net/series/calikusu-turkish

Ok, so no Meryem sub then. 

alon-luna:

Ok, so no Meryem sub then. 

The people who used to sub it don’t sub it for free anymore, you would have to join their site which you have to pay for here

But I did find a free place with some of the episodes but it had a lot of pop-up ads so be careful there

Sorry I wasn’t able to help more.

hala:

The people who used to sub it don’t sub it for free anymore, you would have to join their site which you have to pay for here

But I did find a free place with some of the episodes but it had a lot of pop-up ads so be careful there

Sorry I wasn’t able to help more.

It’s on, thanks for replying! When i like a show, I normally like to watch different versions of it (ex: meteor garden, hana yori dango, etc) and compare them so I was trying to do the same for Secret. Meryem does not seem to have too many episodes so...anyway thanks for the link!

Have you watched Turkish version of Hana Yori Dango?

alon-luna:

It’s on, thanks for replying! When i like a show, I normally like to watch different versions of it (ex: meteor garden, hana yori dango, etc) and compare them so I was trying to do the same for Secret. Meryem does not seem to have too many episodes so...anyway thanks for the link!

No problem. Turkey is into Japanese and Korean drama adaptations at the moment (Mother, Hana Yori dango, Full house, doctors, etc)  so we’ll be seeing a lot more of that. What I love about their adaptations is that they like to switch things up completely after like 4 episodes in.