I am afraid I couldn't understand your question. Which book? Where did you see a book? Is it related to Poyraz Karayel?

Foglia:

I am afraid I couldn't understand your question. Which book? Where did you see a book? Is it related to Poyraz Karayel?

ok

the recommended title poyraz karayel is about what story/plot i want to know 

spoiler is welcome

it is mainly a mafia story that includes a very unique romance- and a very unusual romantic couple. An old cop finds himself in the middle of mafia. The daughter of the godfather is a heart surgeon who tries to avoid her family because of their dirty- unethical life. The two fell in love. 

The drama is full of action and love. More than great. 

Foglia:

it is mainly a mafia story that includes a very unique romance- and a very unusual romantic couple. An old cop finds himself in the middle of mafia. The daughter of the godfather is a heart surgeon who tries to avoid her family because of their dirty- unethical life. The two fell in love. 

The drama is full of action and love. More than great. 

thankyou

kindon18:

Main character left his home and "mafia family" when he was teenager after fight with his dad. He didn't keep contact with family at all. after few years he meet a girl, fall in love and get married with her but then one his brother been murdered and his dad ending up in coma, his mother want him to come back so he leave wife in the middle of the night, going back home,taking care of family businesses and neighborhood.  There is new dude who selling drags, making all possible troubles for them, fighting to win the neighborhood. U can get action, a little bit of humor, love, family relationships, enemies and all problems which come with it.

your recommendation  really worth it thank you, its according to my interest there is romance action bromance comedy family drama mafia, each and every min is time ticking bomb of this drama, whats the next move we cant predict,  their is two side negative and positive both are equally balanced not like other drama villains always win and at end hero win  here is like chess move

if anyone interested in mafia/gangster world drama with romance bromance comedy family action thriller power packed performance  here is it CUKUR  the real mafia/gangster theme drama  with every element i never saw such drama with balanced story line and perfectly executed  i'm here biased i know cause its according to my interest 

i watched season 1 (total 33 episodes) in youtube i'm searching for season 2 if you can help it

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. s2 starts in September :)

Any one know web where i can watch Kırgın Çiçekler with English sub

Foglia:

If you're after quality: realistic and meticulous scenario, impressive acting:

"Poyraz Karayel" is one of the best pieces

i tried but not found source pls tell me where can i find it with eng sub

thank you

kindon18:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. s2 starts in September :)

can you suggest me turkish drama like cukur and with 2 line synopsis pls

Poyraz Karayel was a production broadcasted on Kanal D. May be you might find it there: https://kanald.international/series/for-my-son

'Insıde' (Icerde) is adrama very similar to Cukur. It is an adaptation of Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed'. I can say that it is far better than Cukur in terms of production quality.

The Bandits (Eskiya Dunyaya Hukumdar Olmaz) is another mafia epic. Simply it is the war of several mafia groups. 

Foglia:

Poyraz Karayel was a production broadcasted on Kanal D. May be you might find it there: https://kanald.international/series/for-my-son

'Insıde' (Icerde) is adrama very similar to Cukur. It is an adaptation of Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed'. I can say that it is far better than Cukur in terms of production quality.

The Bandits (Eskiya Dunyaya Hukumdar Olmaz) is another mafia epic. Simply it is the war of several mafia groups. 

poyraz karayel site recommend is not free website any other source

and above two drama where can i find with eng sub

thank you

kilarik ask eng sub where can i find  

DrAmAlOvEr:

kilarik ask eng sub where can i find  

try https://kinemania.tv/category/shows/kiralik-ask/

DrAmAlOvEr:

can you suggest me turkish drama like cukur and with 2 line synopsis pls

İçerde (Inside) - The series follows the story of two brothers, Sarp  and Umut, who were separated during their childhood and end up on opposite sides of the law. It's hard to say more to not give U best spoilers and plot twist but it's some good stuffs between cops and mafia.

Söz (Promise) - After a terrorist attack on Istanbul (when main male lead fiancée die) Special Force Team is being created. You will find  in series: brotherhood, family, love, action, sacrifice, humor and a lot of plot twists.