Foglia:

this is for episode 35

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=187280215173331

Thank you so much do you know where I can watch the other episodes? Has anyone completed subbing this series 

I've watched Brave and Beauty and Asy Gul Turkish TV series. Recently, I am planning to watch Hercai but not much impressed by the story. I am also watching Kuzgun and have become a big fan of Barış Arduç. However, here you can see the list of most recent and new Turkish series of 2019 here. Elimi Birakma and Halka also sounds good Turkish TV series that you can watch this month. 

suggest me turkish recent drama on main  lead are in different side/rivalry    and force girl to live with man for whatever reason but there must be romance not abusive gesture 

and lots of actions scenes

DrAmAlOvEr:

suggest me turkish recent drama on main  lead are in different side/rivalry    and force girl to live with man for whatever reason but there must be romance not abusive gesture 

Hercai

obook 96:

Hercai

Thanks but where can I watch with eng sub

Guys can I have list of websites which sub Turkish drama on daily updates 

Pls send in my inbox  for site privacy

DrAmAlOvEr:

Of course, its Hercai.  But I think Kuzgun could also be a good choice. It is also same. 

DrAmAlOvEr:

Thanks but where can I watch with eng sub

You can find it in youtube.

DrAmAlOvEr:

There was a hit drama named "Sıla" airing in Turkey almost 15 years ago. I checked on the internet and it seems there are English subtitles for the episodes. This series was about the topic you describe. Now, I don't remember in detail but I remember that it was a good drama.

LynneBorjon:

Of course, its Hercai.  But I think Kuzgun could also be a good choice. It is also same. 

thanks

obook 96:

You can find it in youtube.

thanks

nane limon:

There was a hit drama named "Sıla" airing in Turkey almost 15 years ago. I checked on the internet and it seems there are English subtitles for the episodes. This series was about the topic you describe. Now, I don't remember in detail but I remember that it was a good drama.

is that available is youtube or may i know where can i find thanks

DrAmAlOvEr:

If you haven't already seen it then I recommend SIYAH BEYAZ ASK

If anyone is interested in romantic-comedy-drama Turkish series then I highly recommend 

Erkenci Kuş. 

So far there are 41 episodes. Has the same male lead as Donulay. Though you almost wouldn't recognize him with the beard and long hair. The chemistry between the FL and ML is intense and sucks you right in.

Some episodes are uploaded to youtube with subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6n_OaAwmQs 

And there is also a facebook group with episodes w/ eng subtitle. And this dailymotion channel has pretty much all the episodes with subtitles.

https://www.dailymotion.com/mint-mint-mint 

Samantha wells:

If you haven't already seen it then I recommend SIYAH BEYAZ ASK . 

thanks already watched it

DrAmAlOvEr:

thanks already watched it

Another one that might fit is Vuslat.