Finally got a ME remake, time to play it one more time.

Why is everyone playing League of Legends now? There are plenty of other interesting games. I personally started playing Knockout City. Found it on a gaming site here in the tops. Came in and played. I personally really liked it. Sometimes I still go to play GTA 5 online

Civilization V

Meanwhile I'm building my new PC after almost a decade, I can't wait to get back into gaming -- I've got a lot to catch up with!!! ^_^

still playing Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (lost motivation to play for a while 'cause I'm lazy to level up my teams for the Elite 4 and it feels like nothing left to do at the end of the game) 

CS:GO

As far as single player games are concerned, I like Telltales games.

If like me you are more focused on the story than the gameplay, I recommend "Soma" on Steam, and it costs only 5€.

Out of nostalgia I started playing Dune2. If you don't remember, it did a revolution in real-time strategy games (in 1992). 3 houses fight for total control of planet Arakis. It is possible to play it via DosBox

Dramas have kept me away from games for a while. Most recently I played Control and AC: Valhalla and loved them both. If I want to get really into a game open-world RPGs are my jam, but my go-to time killer is BF1. 

Fifa 2022 and Cs Go 

Trying to finish Cyberpunk for a  couple of months now 

Started playing Shin Megami Tensei V. I'm hoping to finish by January, we'll see. I still have 15 more dramas/movies to finish for MDL's 2021 Watch Challenge.

Pokemon Sword to complete my Pokedex.