Saints Row 2, Tales Of Beseria, Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix

Mainly playing Elder Scrolls Online.  Also been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, Through the Woods, Yakuza 0, and DreadOut.  

enzohn:

League of Legends, Assassin's Creed II, Watch Dogs

Assassin's Creed 2, and the following 2 in the series, Brotherhood and Revelations (Ezio trilogy), are a few of my all time favorite games.  I loved them.  

Due to my finals I can't play much and have to stick to short games or games I can log off whenever. So: Pokémon Go Pikachu, Hearthstone, OSRS, Arena of Valor (switch version mostly atm) and Just Dance 2019.

After my finals I'm definitely picking up League of Legends again and possibly some other games :).

The Witcher 3- Wild Hunt simply one of the best games here that I have ever played

My pc can't handle new-ish games, and besides not much time in my hands lately, but my favourite games are Mount & Blade Warband (excited for the upcoming newest instalment!), Civilization style strategy games, and any good crgps (especially the classics, like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc.). 

The only game I constantly try to keep playing (and still playing currently) is Dungeons & Dragons Online (DDO), an old dungeon-crawling MMORPG.

I really like playing computer games.

assassin's creed: odyssey

Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition!

Bleach: Dark Souls (downloaded it to play on an emulator) I think I'll play Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire or Pokémon Gold/Silver next, but more likely R/S first since I already had My Boy GBA installed for free before they charged money for it in the Google playstore.

animal crossing: new horizons and breath of the wild! i'm not a big video game person, but these have been holding my attention well. i do also want to re-play pokemone shield and pokemon let's go sometime soon