Some thoughts...

What has a drama taught you in life?  Has a drama ever changed the way you think about your own life?

Possibly the way you look at friendship, love, the people you trust in your life.  The happiness or loneliness of others.  The way you interact with your friends and family.  How you feel you should be treated.

There is a saying, Treat those how you would want to be treated yourself.

Any stories to tell or thoughts on the dramas you have watched and how they have influenced you in how you approach life?  Maybe the way you interact with people are different now from when you didn't watch dramas...

First off, never will I ever have a epic romance lol That said, dramas have taught me everyone goes through life at their own pace. No need to try and be like someone else. Life can suck dry biscuits sometimes but then it can be amazingly amazeballs.

I miss having guy friends to hang out with since I am more of a tomboy and I am in my 40's so most of my guy friends are married with kids and I don't know their wives so it feels awkward to hang out as a 3rd  wheel... Most of my best female friends live out of town so I don't go out much and I can't drive due to a foot injury 

Asian dramas usually have strong family bonds like my family except we live in separate houses or cities but we are very loving, hug each other and support each other.... i luckily had wonderful in- laws and am still close even thugh I am divorced 

My family also loves to celebrate with food like Asian dramas and the men are all great cooks even in Asian Cuisine even though we live in America 

ShotaSidePart:

First off, never will I ever have a epic romance lol That said, dramas have taught me everyone goes through life at their own pace. No need to try and be like someone else. Life can suck dry biscuits sometimes but then it can be amazingly amazeballs.

I think you could have an 'epic' romance, are you a romantic person at heart?  To be romantic is a special gift and I believe the more people you meet then the more likely you are to find this special somebody who you feel romantic with. I agree, people do go through their lives in the way they feel comfortable or ready.  Sometimes it is opportunity, maybe how your friends influence you to be more confident.  Friends often give confidence and with this we can achieve things in life which we would not have done so if we didn't have them as friends.  Friends can also have the opposite effect where they lead us astray and influence us in a bad way.  They say life is what you make it, but people have to be willing to embrace change in their life.  Life can be amazing, which is why we take each day at a time.  Most dramas I have seen have a message, maybe it is to spend more time with your family, maybe to embrace change, or to challenge us to ask a person we like out on a date.  A drama has a beginning, a middle and an end, which is how life is for all of us.

i think for me so many drama thought me about life, romance, world and other stuff. 

mostly drama thought me about how can i get a boyfriend xDD but until now i still dont have a boyfriend its so sad TT xD

well for me the best drama that open my eyes was Lookout (korean drama) it was amazing. I was thought that many bad people around there, and dont get easily trust other people

Lol tbh I think dramas had taught me a lot of things. Moral values and stuff. Some of them really made me appreciate my family, and many dramas I've watched made me excited to do mundane everyday stuff. I guess it made me learn how to appreciate the little things like waking up in the morning, or working a part time job, and walking to school, talking to friends, eating ramen lmao because they make me relate back to the drama. 

Through Korean dramas, I have gotten to see many many kinds of professions. I have seen dramas that depict the medical profession (Good Doctor, Beautiful Mind, A Poem a Day etc), the legal profession (Money Flower, My Lawyer, Mr. Joe etc) and also, several other kinds of professions, including part-time ones.

I am myself a software developer by profession. Before watching these dramas, I used to be only interested in my work. But now, I actively study and take interest in other fields/professions too. It has really made me appreciate the challenges and responsibilities people in these fields bear, especially the medical and the law professionals.