So yesterday I dropped my HTC One M8 in the toilet and it's dead now :(((

I need to buy a new phone by the end of the week but I have no idea what

So I was hoping  if you guys could tell me which phones you have and the pros and cons about it

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I paid a lot for it (almost my soul, oh god) but I had a used iPhone5s before I got my Samsung and it was so bad, I hated the iTunes thing. It was also my first iPhone so yeah.. 

Pros: 

• you get a pen with many features
  • it takes really good photos (Dual-Cameras)
  • Dual-SIM/Single SIM
  • 6GB RAM
  • dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
  • fast charging
  • SPLITSCREEN-feature (oh god, I love it)
  • internal memory: 64GB but you can expand it with a micro-SD
  • A beautiful display: Super AMOLED Infinity Display

Cons:

• 6,3" Display Quad HD+ (For me it is not a con but maybe for you? because I dont like small phones lol)
  • Touch-ID is on the back and too high 
 Maya:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I paid a lot for it (almost my soul, oh god) but I had a used iPhone5s before I got my Samsung and it was so bad, I hated the iTunes thing. It was also my first iPhone so yeah.. 

Pros: 

• you get a pen with many features
  • it takes really good photos (Dual-Cameras)
  • Dual-SIM/Single SIM
  • 6GB RAM
  • dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
  • fast charging
  • SPLITSCREEN-feature (oh god, I love it)
  • internal memory: 64GB but you can expand it with a micro-SD
  • A beautiful display: Super AMOLED Infinity Display

Cons:

• 6,3" Display Quad HD+ (For me it is not a con but maybe for you? because I dont like small phones lol)
  • Touch-ID is on the back and too high 

I just ordered it rip my bank account but it's worth it. I was already thinking about getting the note 8 but wasn't so sure because of the price and size but you know what yolo haha. Thanks for your comment I felt like it was faith that you brought up the note 8 since I had it on my mind lmao.

asena:

I just ordered it rip my bank account but it's worth it. I was already thinking about getting the note 8 but wasn't so sure because of the price and size but you know what yolo haha. Thanks for your comment I felt like it was faith that you brought up the note 8 since I had it on my mind lmao.

Oh you did already? Wow lol Congrats! :D
I was also struggling at first about the prize though but I was so happy and glad when I got it.  You are welcome, I'm glad I could help. I was at work and reading some articles here and there and found yours, so I just felt like replying to you.  :)

Brownie:

Team Note 8!!! 

Hell yeah!!!! :D

Iphone 8 +

Pros - Good Camera (love the portrait feature), good for games because of the big screen, a really good battery time (surprisingly) and the sound is quiet good for a phone. 

Cons - You can't listen to music and charge at the same time (if you don't buy an new adapter ofc) and its a big phone (u can't just put it into your pocket if ur wearing jeans).

AIKA:

but 6.3" is small for you? lol it's huge! i have an iphone 7 plus and i'm almost changing it for another as well because itunes bothers me to death

Well not for me though. lol By small I meant the iphone5 that I had before I got my note 8 but yeah..., the itunes thing was bothering me too the whole time because you literally can't put music in your phone if you don't have itunes downloaded on your computer. I mean, why are you doing this? And itunes is so confusing to me 

I got ze iPhone X

It's expensive but it's just the right size for my hands to hold it unlike the iPhone +s 

Once you get it, it'll take a week or so to get use to using it lol don't waste ur money on this rubbish

I don't own the smartphones yet, but my parents own them. But i'd really love to get Samsung Galaxy because they are the most powerful products that Korealand has ever made of. But most of my parents own smartphones that are made in China because my country has a good relationship with China.

Serbia national football even partners with Huawei.

Hotsushi-kun:

I don't own the smartphones yet, but my parents own them. But i'd really love to get Samsung Galaxy because they are the most powerful products that Korealand has ever made of. But most of my parents own smartphones that are made in China because my country has a good relationship with China.

Serbia national football even partners with Huawei.

Oh, you are from Serbia? I'm from Croatia :) 

I dont really like Huawei though. I'm not saying that they're bad or smth like that, it's just that the design doesnt suit my taste kind of.

Maya:

Oh, you are from Serbia? I'm from Croatia :) 

I dont really like Huawei though. I'm not saying that they're bad or smth like that, it's just that the design doesnt suit my taste kind of.

Well, that's right. I have no intention to insult to you through, since my country and yours have a long historical rivals each other. I see how Croatia is becoming more mordernized while Serbia still stays the same manner, such as loving Chinese stuff than Korean ones, which remains niche to this day.

Hotsushi-kun:

Well, that's right. I have no intention to insult to you through, since my country and yours have a long historical rivals each other. I see how Croatia is becoming more mordernized while Serbia still stays the same manner, such as loving Chinese stuff than Korean ones, which remains niche to this day.

Hm yeah. Well I dont live there nor was born there so, I don't really care about the history because all that happened in the past anyway. We all have to move on one day. :)

Maya:

Hm yeah. Well I dont live there nor was born there so, I don't really care about the history because all that happened in the past anyway. We all have to move on one day. :)

That's good to know though.