Haeju:

I was slightly disappointed with some popular k-dramas but the only one that I actually greatly disliked was Secret Garden. There are so many things wrong with this drama that I won't even talk about them. Pure waste of time, and for some reason it's extremely popular and people recommend it to literally everyone. WHY. 

Yes WHY? lol 

It’s rubbish to me. Even though the actors are great but the plot is messed up. The other drama which is recommended everywhere was playfuk kiss. So many things wrong in this drama as well ????????‍♀️

Goblin (what's it about again other than being his bride and him trying to die?)

DOTS (cheesy to the max)

Secret Garden

• Because This is My First Life
  • Goblin
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • You Who Came from the Stars

All of the above (except The Princess' Man)

to the beautiful you

• King2Hearts
  • Oh My Ghostess
  • Go Back Couple
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Circle

Secret Garden and anything with Ha Ji Won in it. I hate her with a passion

The Legend of the Blue Sea, The Heirs, Boys Before Flowers and anything with Lee Min Ho. I think he's overrated, can't act, and has the charisma of a piece of wood.

DOTS

Welcome Waikiki

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Something About 1%

Six Flying Dragons

Shopping King Louie

Secret

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. I love Park Bo Gum but I just couldn't get into the FL even though I don't hate Kim Yoo Jung

Marriage Contract

goblin ,i found it really boring  .idn how i was able to finish it such a waste of time .

Goblin (bc it was aired here)

I have checked much well-liked kdramas

The biggest disappointment The Heirs , great cats, but plot and acting...

Love in the Moonlight  - super boring and cliche

Hwarang  - dont like main actress, her acting and character 

Korean Odyssey - still on my hold list for like a year idk

Man to Man

Boys Over Flower

Laughter in Waikiki

Prison Playbook

Moon Lovers (or really, any drama where the ML acts like an entitled ass and blames the FL for something she couldn't help but doing ), Boys Over Flowers,  Korean Odyssey (the FL's acting was cringe-worthy) and Black