So I've realized that there are some shows which I've not liked irrespective of their massive fan following or popularity. I just want to know what  mainstream shows other people dislike and if there is any particular reason for that.

I have never liked Boys Over Flowers. I honestly tried liking it....I even watched the original anime version of it but I couldn't like the show. I do have Meteor Garden in my bucket list (I've heard  that it's better than Boys over Flowers...I don't know) so lets see if I will finally like this story. I somehow found the romance of the two leads very unconvincing. 

Let the defiance begin !!

P.S: Lets try to agree to disagree

Someone has already made a recent post like this...

popular dramas you don't like

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is so God damn boring, lol.

Seonsaeng Community Manager

- Healer

I couldn't watch more than 4 episodes.

@ShotaSidePart thanks I missed that I guess....but anyway I’ve already posted this now sooo...ya ????

@Feather95 I can see people disliking that...it didn’t wow me either.

@Seonsaeng ya the genre of that show is something not many can like.

Legend of the blue sea... i love jun ji hyun, but i only enjoyed the first 2 episodes of this drama

Feather95:

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is so God damn boring, lol.

Agreed! 

Also didn't like Boys over Flowers & Secret Garden. I found the male leads toxic and the female leads too passive. 

I also didn't like The Princess' Man because both leads were so passive most of the time. Things just happened to them and they stood there... 

DOTS-Don't understand what's so great about it...

City Hunter-Bored me....

Goblin

3GGG:

Agreed! 

Also didn't like Boys over Flowers & Secret Garden. I found the male leads toxic and the female leads too passive. 

I also didn't like The Princess' Man because both leads were so passive most of the time. Things just happened to them and they stood there...  

Boys Over Flowers is so over-the-top dumb, but a must watch, lol.

Healer

You who came from the stars

Flower boys

Do bong soon  a mideocre  BS

DOTS and Goblin

Secret Garden was without interest to me and I hated the FL.

You who came from the stars seemed great but I hated the  love story which was plain.

secret garden. seriously, i dropped it but i can't believe i watched 16 episodes and wasted my time like this.

my id is gangnam beauty is really boring in my opinion. i'm only watching it because... don't know, i don't have a thing to do on saturday.

i also didn't like the guardians, there was something wrong with the whole drama. some parts were good, but overall... nah

also im currently watching duel (ep. 4) and i don't like it so far. im disappointed in many ways, but it might get better so i'll keep watching.

I was slightly disappointed with some popular k-dramas but the only one that I actually greatly disliked was Secret Garden. There are so many things wrong with this drama that I won't even talk about them. Pure waste of time, and for some reason it's extremely popular and people recommend it to literally everyone. WHY. 

I thought i was the only one on the planet who disliked these,

You Who Came From the Stars  & Secret Garden.