I am currently watching spartacus TV series, can you suggest some TV series which is worth watching?

Well if you like Spartacus, Rome might be worth a try.

I know lot's of worth watching shows,but it wouldv'e helped more if you were more specific..Like do you like comedy,fantasy,romance, or etc??? Anyway here are some shows similar to Spartacus

Legend Of The Seeker

Vikings

The Last Kingdom

Black Sails

The Borgias

Marco Polo

Otps4Life:

I know lot's of worth watching shows,but it wouldv'e helped more if you were more specific..Like do you like comedy,fantasy,romance, or etc??? Anyway here are some shows similar to Spartacus

Legend Of The Seeker

Vikings

The Last Kingdom

Black Sails

The Borgias

Marco Polo

Thank you for your recommendation. Tell me any drama which is worth watching, I don't care about the genre at all.

Knavery:

Well if you like Spartacus, Rome might be worth a try.

Thank you for your response,I will give it a try

Since you said any genre, then:

• Game of Thrones 
  • Breaking Bad
  • Outlander 
  • House of Cards 
  • Bates Motel
  • House 
  • The Americans 
  • Supernatural - though the last few seasons has been a bit weird for me
  • Orphan Black
  • The Dollhouse
  • The Goodwife
  • Teenwolf
  • Dexter
  • Criminal Minds 
  • The Blacklist
  • Sherlock
  • Downtown Abbey
  • Yo Soy Betty la fea
  • La Usurpadora
  • Magnificent century
 Czakhareina:

Since you said any genre, then:

• Game of Thrones 
  • Breaking Bad
  • Outlander 
  • House of Cards 
  • Bates Motel
  • House 
  • The Americans 
  • Supernatural - though the last few seasons has been a bit weird for me
  • Orphan Black
  • The Dollhouse
  • The Goodwife
  • Teenwolf
  • Dexter
  • Criminal Minds 
  • The Blacklist
  • Sherlock
  • Downtown Abbey
  • Yo Soy Betty la fea
  • La Usurpadora
  • Magnificent century

Thank you for your suggestions,I will give it a try

Is there any series with great visuals?

anne with an e

the oa 

Venkat R:

Thank you for your recommendation. Tell me any drama which is worth watching, I don't care about the genre at all.

Ohhh cool...I'll also add The Vampire Diaries,SuperNatural,Elementary,One Tree Hill,Gossip Girl,and Smallville

Otps4Life:

Ohhh cool...I'll also add The Vampire Diaries,SuperNatural,Elementary,One Tree Hill,Gossip Girl,and Smallville

Thank you

Venkat R:

Thank you

You're welcome

Venkat R:

Is there any series with great visuals?

What kind of visuals? Hannibal (about serial killers and one in particular) has a really artistic and visual feel to the show but it's not scenery like a beautiful city or a place filled with natural beauty.

In addition to many of the great suggestions:

• The Handmaid's Tale | If you haven't watched this HULU show, you're in for a treat!
  • The Originals | Very artistic with compelling and morally ambiguous characters.
  • Killjoys | If you are looking for a female protagonist that's both badass and beautiful,  look no further.
  • Sense 8 | Really interesting concept.
  • Altered Carbon | Also an amazing concept.
  • Black Mirror | Each episode is like a short movie about what the future would be like given our technology. Some episodes/movies are amazing, others not so much, but it really leaves you thinking.
  • 13 Reasons Why | Great storytelling.
  • The 100th | This is a series that's starts dubious but it gets better and better. You get many amazing female characters, which is always appreciated!
  • The Expanse | A cool sci-fi show.
  • Orange is the new Black | this one starts weird and then becomes very addictive.
  • The Fall | Awesome female prosecutor vs a psychopathic killer. This makes for a very addictive show.
  • The Following | A detective vs a cult of killers... who can you trust? This one has twists and turns that'll keep you at the edge of your seat.
  • House MD | This one is just fun if you enjoy the main character's sarcastic humor.
  • Fringe | A great sci-fi show, where a genius doctor helps a detective out (similar to shows such as: Castle and Bones).  
  • Dexter | A serial killer hunting serial killers.
  • Breaking Bad | Chem teacher turns into a criminal drug lord.
  • Penny Dreadful | a dark fairytail meets the exorcist. This one is dark and gritty, but oh, so good!
  • How to get away with murder | admittedly this series starts very strong then sizzles a bit in the middle, but it's a good show nonetheless.
  • If you're into superhero shows, then I recommend the following from Netflix: Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Punisher (you need to watch daredevil first before this one) and the Defenders.
  • Merlin (BBC) | I know, I know... this was my guilty pleasure. That show that doesn't have a lot of budget, but you can't help but love to watch. This is a new take on Merlin and King Arthur.

Amazing series with great visuals:

• +1 Game of Thrones
  • +1 Marco Polo
  • +1 Rome
  • Band of Brothers
  • Sense 8
  • The Alienist | though this one is slow-paced.
  • +1 Hannibal
  • +1 Black Sails
  • The Handmaid's Tale

Thank you people especially 3GG and knavery