I have been working to making some short 3-5 minute vids (as we are a volunteer site,) but I don't know how to do the story panel or how I want it to look, The article I wrote can serve as the story board and we can add things I missed. 1 video per section or if the they are too long we can break each certain sections into parts

I have been learning a lot of new software... so eventually we may get one. If you want to help with this project let me know, I am lost at the moment : )  While writing this article, I found this thread in the forums https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/34214-mdl-video-tutorials. 

I will never do voice over because I have no inflection in my voice and it is not engaging so i need 

• volunteers for the voice over
  • 2 video editor people (at least) I want a professional looking project (not like my amateur fan vids), but yet simple and to the point. I am good at base video I would need someone to give it the special tweaks at the end. (I will subtitle the vids)
  •  More to come as we work on the project and find things we need

i jus wan say i am sad becuz i haf been waidin for wa9aya

yeah my translator and I  needed a break, I am learning as fast as I can so I can do it myself bannie

i can help with a few voiceovers it depends on when we'd be starting since i have school soon ;;