as title said i want dark and sweet painful romance it sound similar i know there are many i notice which is  hate-love/force-love/slap kiss rape/force-marriage/bicker love etc but i don't want  this yes i contrary my statement 

many year ago  i saw a drama of 50 epi  which touch my heart both lead fall for each other at first sight when they met in fair without knowing they belong to enemy tribe both are heir of their tribe their love became hate when  both father's died in situation to kill each other after that they became head of their own tribe  and aside their love and live for their people each and every time they encounter each other with so much hate to kill each other and so much love to kill itself instead of other  never married any one  whenever things going to be solve people make fire on ash at the end they decided world will not allow live together us may be in heaven we our love get peace and they kill each other by their own sword 

one more i remember is both lead love each other so deeply  at the day of marriage fortune teller told ML that FL will die after her wedding whomever she will marry doesn't matter she will die after marriage so ML rudely insult her and break marriage  in order to save her he don't allow to marry her with other also 

doesn't needed same plot but its must be same feeling 

happy ending or sad ending i don't mind if sad ending it should be like smile with tear eyes

any country language is welcome must have English subbed

i love spoiler so please do spoiler

I have a suggustion but I don't know  if you like it or not but you can watch it "My girlfriend is gumiho".

Byakuyako

trust me dark entanglement is the embodiment of this drama.

Seems like upcoming kdrama The Smile Has Left Your Eyes might be something you could be interested in. It is advertised as mystery melodrama but knowing koreans it will have painful romance :'D

While reading the description the one drama that first came to my mind that I feel is something like that is  The Innocent Man 

OldAnimeLady:

Byakuyako

trust me dark entanglement is the embodiment of this drama.

SECOND THIS

such  devoted love that give birth to a chain of tragedy (there two movie adaptation of this drama, japanese and korean one)

also not a drama but its perfectly match your description YURIGOKORO - a serial killer and one of her victim fall in love (well he wasnt killed, a minor victim but still a victim nonetheless)

The 2nd one you describe was probably the drama Bride of the Century.

Anyway for suggestion of sweet yest dark/painful romance:

• +1 byakuyaku
  • Hundred Million stars in the sky 
  • Kenja no ai
  • Come and Hug me
  • My love Eundong
  • Mars
  • Autumn in my Heart
  • 49 Days
  • Nine times Travel
  • Missing You
  • KBS drama special: Home Sweet Home
 Czakhareina:

The 2nd one you describe was probably the drama Bride of the Century.

Anyway for suggestion of sweet yest dark/painful romance:

• +1 byakuyaku
  • Hundred Million stars in the sky 
  • Kenja no ai
  • Come and Hug me
  • My love Eundong
  • Mars
  • Autumn in my Heart
  • 49 Days
  • Nine times Travel
  • Missing You
  • KBS drama special: Home Sweet Home

thanks

@russian white bear

@reina

@salty bae

thanks all

@czakhareina

which " missing you " you suggested there are 5-6 result

DrAmAlOvEr:

@czakhareina

which " missing you " you suggested there are 5-6 result

Korean. The one with Yoo Chun, Yoon eunhye and Yoo seungho

Glad I found this post as I love romance stories like this. All the ones I would recommend have been stated already- Byakuyaku, Come and Hug Me and Kenja no Ai. Cheese in the Trap is one I would recommend. Its not very popular because you really have to immerse yourself into the thought process of the characters to really enjoy it but yea the guy falls hard for the girl in turn she falls for him. He breaks up with her as he realizes he's not good enough for her but when he becomes a better person he contacts her again. I would love a part 2 to this.

Maybe Cruel Romance

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Prince Of Lin Lan

I'd really recommend the Chinese drama Scarlet Heart, painful is almost an understatement towards the end of this drama.