recommend me movie or drama that give me guilty pleasure of socially immoral relationship like movie/drama with affair or age gap theme or borderline incest (cousin or step family are fine, direct family definitely a no go) or yuri

BUT

NOT an affair out of curiosity or just because the mc is a player, it could be because mc's partner cheat on them first or theyve dont something terrible

NOT age gap that involve time slip or accelerated aging or resurrection theme. 

and i prefer histoical or chaebol theme but if you think its worth it then throw it at me

ive watched : 

i hear your voice, goblin, whisper, my mister (not actually happen but i got the feel), gods gift, something in the rain, good witch, queen of mystery

3-rion, addicted, tenshi no koi, appril snow,  misbehavior, close range love

A Man & A Woman  - I usually hate tv shows and movies about affairs, but this film handled a sensitive & potentially disturbing topic in  such a mature, thought provoking manner that I ended up loving this movie, in spite of myself. There is also an age gap between the actors. Actress is several years older than the actor, but this wasn't a theme in the film itself.

My Man - Japanese movie about an older man falling for a young girl he adopted and raised (like his daughter? Watch and see). This movie was extremely well made, imo. The cinemathography was a methaphor for the dreariness and somewhat dark nature of the protagonists' existence. It doesn't have a high rating on this site, but don't pay attention to that because MDL caters mostly to k-pop & idol fans, who are not particularly interested in the intricate art of film making. You might not be either, but I'm just saying that if you're looking for a film with great acting, great story/plot about a taboo subject matter, along with metaphorical visuals, then this is the movie for you.

• Witch's Romance - Noona age gap
  • I Need Romance 3 - Noona age gap / complicated relationship 
  • Kimi Wa Petto 2017 - Noona age gap / complicated relationship
  • Ms. Perfect - Noona age gap / divorced woman with children (limited romance)
  • Across the Ocean to See You - FL is divorced and pregnant, ML is her subordinate at work
  • On the Way to the Airport - an unusual affair between married leads
  • Misty - reverse harem / quasi-affair
  • The Imperial Doctress - reverse harem, FL marries one man but falls for his half brother / rival for the throne
  • Empress Ki - FL gives birth to the son of a man who is not her husband
  • The King's Woman - FL gives birth to the son of a man who is not her husband
  • Jealousy Incarnate - when the ML and SML ask the FL to choose, she openly decides to try dating both of them
  • Ashes of Love - ML believes that he and the FL are half-siblings
  • Sassy Go Go - the leads become step siblings
  • That Winter, The Wind Blows - the ML pretends to be the FL's long-lost brother
  • Hwarang - the ML pretends to be the FL's long-lost brother
  • Pinocchio - the ML takes on the identity of the FL's deceased uncle
  • Bromance - faux BL (FL pretends to be a boy)
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - faux BL (FL pretends to be a boy)
  • Coffee Prince - faux BL (FL is mistaken for a boy and then maintains the lie)
  • Love in the Moonlight - faux BL / family enemies (FL pretends to be a eunuch) and age gap between the actors
  • The Princess' Man - family enemies
  • Come and Hug Me - ML is the son of a serial killer who killed the FL's parents

I love age gaps dramas, especially if chemistry is off the charts. But definitely not a fan of affairs and incest, so these  probably are my main guilty pleasure. I Tend to stay away from them, but some rare gems of this plots draw me in. 

Age gaps:

• Kenjo No ai - FL is same age as the Mom of the guy she has a relationship with. The chemistry is so awesome
  • Otosan to Yobasete - ML is same aged as the father of the FL
  • Spring day of my life - ML is waaaayyyy older than FL
  • A muse/Eungyo (film) - a teenager and a renowed and old poet, kinda

Affairs

• One the Way to the Airport
  • One warm word
  • secret love affair

Incest

• Blood related:
    • Hundred million stars falling from the sky
    • Oldboy (film)
  • Pseudo incest
    • Autumn in my heart - due to switching at birth, the leads were brought up as siblings
    • That winter the wind blows - the guy pretends to be the girl long lost brother
    • Tree of heaven - leads are step siblings
    • My girl - the leads are pretending to be cousins
    • Triple - step siblings

Other taboo plotted guilty please: 

Teacher-student  romance

• My Sensie (film) - as the title says, its the FL's teacher who she falls for
  • My little bride (film) - not really big of an age gap, but ML did become FL teacher
  •  Majo no Jouken
  • Biscuit teacher and star candy
  • Loveholic
  • Land of rain / Nara's rain (KBS drama special)
  • Doctors

Same sex (all films)

• The handmaiden
  •  Method
  • a frozen flower
  • The king and clown
  • antique bakery
  • Bu gee jumping on their own
  • Also not realy but kinda: Blue Gate Crossing, cause its a coming of age story of a girl coming out of her own and realizing her love for her friend and being helped by a guy who likes her

thanks guys gonna need sometime to check them

Czakhareina:
Incest

Hundred million stars falling from the sky

did i just spoil myself ?