I've been searching for any Asian drama that talks about bromance, friendship between 2 male leads, this type and I prefer that this drama is NON-ROMANCE one, I'm fed up with the romance cliche and love triangles in every single drama they're so predictable and boring for me..

I've watched Chinese drama Guardian and I liked it very much, so if there's any other drama that looks like this one, I'd like to know about it :D
thanks in advance, 

I haven't watched yet Guardian so I don't know if my recommendations are exactly what you are looking for but I'll try:

Nirvana in Fire has an amazing bromance but its kinda sorta not the main storyline...

I haven't watched Guardian either, but now I think I might have to check it out.  For bromance I recommend:

School 2013 - My favourite bromance in a drama.  The relationship between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin was heartrending and so sweet.

Nirvana in Fire - A great drama overall, but the scenes between Wang Kai and Hu Ge were, for me, the best part.

✔️ Prison Playbook

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner S1

✔️ Mad Dog

✔️ Day and Night Season 1 

✔️ Life On Mars 

✔️ ST  Scientific Task Force 

✔️ Antique 

✔️ Missing Noir M 

✔️ Bad Guys Season 1 

✔️ Lookout 

ones with romance 

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

✔️ Goblin 

✔️ Coffee Prince

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me 

✔️ Hello Monster 

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Go Go Waikiki

✔️ Jealousy Incarnate 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Hwayugi 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

@xElisabeth I guess I’ll give chief Kim a try, thanj you so much ♥️♥️

American shows are better and the quality is higher when it comes to non romance genres

maybe go watch some twisted/dark/taboo romance

descendant of the sun 

goblin

bromance

guardian you already watched it

1. Cruel City | It has really light romance and it doesn't detract or comes between the bromance. There is much more of the latter in my opinion.
  2. A Korean Odyssey | The plot is a bit of a mess and there's some romance in there too (though not a love triangle between the two friends and the girl), but without a doubt the bromance steals the show.
  3. Wok of Love | Has an awesome bromance, but there is romance and a love triangle.