What are your areas of interest/ hobbies other than watching dramas?

Digital Artwork

• Fantasy/Sci-Fi Illustrations (photomanipulation)
  • Fantasy Battlemaps (for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc.)
  • World Maps (fantasy)

Stock Photography

• Textures (for digital artwork)
  • Top-Down (objects/elements for Battlemaps)

Gaming

• Currently playing Elvenar
  • Waiting (impatiently) for Cyberpunk 2077

Artisan Crafts

• Miniatures (fantasy-themed monsters/creatures)
  • Tabletop Terrain (fantasy-themed)

Reading

• Fantasy (modern/urban, epic, adventure)
  • Sci-Fi (space opera, time-travel, post-apoc, androids/cyborgs, aliens/first-contact)
  • Romance/Romantica (in the above genres/sub-genres)

EDIT: Almost forgot my babies!  (We have a hobby-farm and quite a few pets, most of which were strays or adopted from friends/co-workers who couldn't keep them anymore).

Animals/Pets

• 6 donkeys
  • 20-some goats
  • 1 llama
  • 3 guineas
  • 4 dogs
  • 5 cats
  • 2 cockatiels
  • 4 turtles
  • 1 pot-belly pig
 Neyjour:

Digital Artwork

• Fantasy/Sci-Fi Illustrations (photomanipulation)
  • Fantasy Battlemaps (for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc.)
  • World Maps (fantasy)

Stock Photography

• Textures (for digital artwork)
  • Top-Down (objects/elements for Battlemaps)

Gaming

• Currently playing Elvenar
  • Waiting (impatiently) for Cyberpunk 2077

Artisan Crafts

• Miniatures (fantasy-themed monsters/creatures)
  • Tabletop Terrain (fantasy-themed)

Reading

• Fantasy (modern/urban, epic, adventure)
  • Sci-Fi (space opera, time-travel, post-apoc, androids/cyborgs, aliens/first-contact)
  • Romance/Romantica (in the above genres/sub-genres)

EDIT: Almost forgot my babies!  (We have a hobby-farm and quite a few pets, most of which were strays or adopted from friends/co-workers who couldn't keep them anymore).

Animals/Pets

• 6 donkeys
  • 20-some goats
  • 1 llama
  • 3 guineas
  • 4 dogs
  • 5 cats
  • 2 cockatiels
  • 4 turtles
  • 1 pot-belly pig

Wow! I have to think for 10 minutes straight to think of a hobby other than sleeping x’D

Ankita:

Wow! I have to think for 10 minutes straight to think of a hobby other than sleeping x’D

Hehehe.  :P  

Sleep?  What's that?  There seriously aren't enough hours in the day... :(

I like to eat...a lot. I'm surprised I'm not fat. I like to draw people. I like to listen to music in all different kinds of languages. I am definitely a bookworm. My favorite book is The Outsiders. I live for video games and spending time with friends. 

Neyjour:

Hehehe.  :P  

Sleep?  What's that?  There seriously aren't enough hours in the day... :(

That’s so true! I had so many plans for this weekend but I just wasted it sleeping, for like the whole day!

Min_Yenjun:

I like to eat...a lot. I'm surprised I'm not fat. I like to draw people. I like to listen to music in all different kinds of languages. I am definitely a bookworm. My favorite book is The Outsiders. I live for video games and spending time with friends. 

I love to eat too! But I do gain weight but that doesn’t stop me from eating lol 

I generally listen to raps but sometimes I like mainstream pop too. 

Watching anime and movies. Reviewing meme on reddit.

Gaming: Not really a gamer but recently I've gotten back into Old School Runescape. Also started playing Overcooked, Mario Party, and the Star Wars MMO with my SO.

Reading: Novels. I usually read fantasy/romance. For those curious, I love all novels by Sarah J. Maas. My favorite book is A Court of Mist and Fury by her. I also love the author C. L. Wilson. 

Watching: Western shows, anime, good cartoons. I love the shows The Office (US), Stranger Things, Westworld, etc. For cartoons, I really like Steven Universe, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Miraculous Ladybug, etc. For anime I love Card Captor Sakura, Ouran High School Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Akatsuki no Yona, Inuyasha, etc

I also used to be really big into reading manga and fanfics, but I haven't read any of those in the past few months or so. 

watching movie

im also one of those people who read manga but never interested in anime

US/UK Series I Watch: Peaky Blinders and Game of Thrones.

Other than watching dramas and film... Cleaning, reading, writing, dancing(badly), coding (10+ years), graphic design, knitting(basic). I really enjoy learning more about Korea (as well as the language), Japan (as well as the language), history (anything before 1900s), and more things in regard to code/web development.

What about you?

Other than watching dramas, I love playing games (Ball Mayhem, Polysphere, Homescapes, etc. from apknite), travelling (Japan, Malaysia, Poland, etc.), eating, sleeping

Starlight VIPVolunteer Staff

Other than watching dramas I like to...

...read. Everything from non-fiction to poems. As long as the plot, or topic in case of non-fiction things, is interesting, everything goes.

...travel. I travel a lot these days, I fly from two to four flights a month. I'm hoping to have a roadtrip in Europe this or next year, and travelling to Japan is my long time wish. :)

...knit. I find it relaxing, and as a bonus I (or my friends and family) get nice socks!

...play games. I mostly play on PC and most recently I have played FFXIV, World of Warcraft, Civilization V, and  Total War: Warhammer II. I sometimes play single player games but I like multiplayer ones more for their social aspect.

- subbing dramas? (idk if that counts as "watching dramas" lol)

- listening to music

- going on instagram

Not sure if it counts as a hobby but it's the thing that I spend most of my time on: Studying. 

Other than that I like to go swimming, draw/sketch, shop for clothes, make pottery and read. That's about it really, also sleeping.

edit: i forgot THE thing that i do even when going to sleep and basically all of my time awake; listening to music.