Hello,

I know China has amazing Chinese historical  dramas, but I want to watch a modern  romance chinese drama.

I love hate to love couples, bickering couples contract relationship tropes. I  also love sassy heroines.

Do you have any recommendation with great chemestry, if possible great kisses ? 

And I'd rather the leads to take some time before falling in love.

Please dont recommend me Love O2O or Boss and me. Those stories were too plain for my taste.

I am so looking forward to your recs! 

Thank you guyz :)

Where the lost ones go.

My huckleberry friends.

The first half of my life.(although this one started with leads disliking each other, but the story was very well executed and it's 

not your typical hate to love story)

Casa_49:

Where the lost ones go.

My huckleberry friends.

The first half of my life.(although this one started with leads disliking each other, but the story was very well executed and it's 

not your typical hate to love story)

I really plan to watch where the lost ones go. I heard the soundtrack is superb so I am looking forward to it!

"accidentally in love" is a musttttt. i think this really match your taste ♡

✔️ Memory lost 

✔️ Ode to Joy 

✔️Murphy's Law of Romance 

I dropped both Love 020 and Boss and Me, so we might have similar tastes.

Definitely watch Accidentally in Love! It's so fluffy, cute, and funny! It is "hate to love" and the couple bickers all the time, they are so cute!  Great chemistry, amazing music,  and best of all, the pacing of the relationship is perfect! With Boss and Me and other Chinese dramas, I find that the main couple get together way too quickly for my taste and that they don't show enough scenes in the relationship for it to be believable. But this one is perfect! The acting is really good as well. I can't recommend this one enough. :)