i really want to watch something very very funny that will make me laugh and just good comedy drama or movies. i need it to be full of  awkward moments, weird and hilarious moments just overall extremely funny moments. i want it to be lighthearted and full of comedy. I don't mind if there is just some sad moments etc but main focus should be comedy with full of laughter. I would prefer if main focus is on comedy rather than romance so prefer if there is no to little romance. Friendship and other genres are welcome :)

Example: Eulachacha Waikiki ( LOVED IT! it was mix of everything but main focus was comedy and loved it.)

So something light,hilarious, comedy with full of laughter moments with less romance. Thank you

Note:  Female lead character should be strong, headstrong, hard working and non cliche female lead who speaks her mind and defend herself.

(Non asian series etc are welcome too)

• Tori Girl (japamese movie)
  • Our Times (taiwanese movie)
  • ATM error (thai movie)

Totally agree with Eulachacha Waikiki! I was hooked so quick in that series haha.. Maybe try 

Even though there is probably more romance than you want, but trust... worth the watch!

'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' I thought parts were funny, main female is actually strong

or

'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' again, parts were funny and the main female lead is strong..

✔️ Accidental Detective 

✔️ How to Steal a Dog 

✔️ After School Lucky or Not season 1

✔️ Modern Farmer 

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ sound of my heart 

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal (song joong ki and Yoo Ah In bromance)

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Perfect Couple (chinese) 

✔️ My only Love Song 

I like my comedy that's dumb and absurd. Some of these are just that but some have real issues/ story-line.

• Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat 
  • Kakegurui
  • Kaitou Yamaneko 
  • Momikeshite Fuyu 
  • Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store 
  • Ouran High School Host Club 
  • Samurai High School 
  • Seven of Me 
  • Tamiou 
  • The Boy Next Door 
  • Ossan's Love (the drama special is way funnier)
  • Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo 
  • Blazing Transfer Students

American

• 30 Rock
  • The Golden Girls
  • Seinfeld
  • South Park (the earlier seasons)
  • American Dad

Legend of the blue sea

Fight for my way

- Tamiou (+1)

- Gomenne Seishun!