Hey everyone!

I'm a little bored at the moment because I can't seem to settle on what to watch ~

I need a little help...

So what's everyone watching?

Thanks ♡

-DarthVader
xxxx

This what I am currently watching, going to finish Momikeshite Fuyu today, sneak in  Call boy or Inuyashiki  movies.

1Legal V airing
2Momikeshite Fuyu
3Sachiiro no One Room
4Sakanoue Animal Clinic Story airing
5Suits airing
6Tantei Gakuen Q
7Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen airing

@OldAnimeLady

autumnsparkle:

Rewatching DOTS.

Sorry, what's Dots? :o

Yeah, Descendants of the Sun.

I really like that I'm rewatching it again.

I just finished a korean drama. It's called star of the universe.  The genre is supernatural and romance and it has 6 episodes.

At first, you just find the show funny, but in the middle and in the end, you are constantly surprised by happy and sad feellings. I totally recommend it :)

AnaisCouvertierGaray:

Descendants of the Sun

Thank you :D

autumnsparkle:

Yeah, Descendants of the Sun.

I really like that I'm rewatching it again.

Thank you :D

DrAmAlOvEr:

Eternal love 2 

OOh, thank you :D

JJ_2018:

I just finished a korean drama. It's called star of the universe.  The genre is supernatural and romance and it has 6 episodes.

At first, you just find the show funny, but in the middle and in the end, you are constantly surprised by happy and sad feellings. I totally recommend it :)

Sounds interesting! Thank you :)

thanks jj

JJ_2018:

Thanks for that, sounds interesting (added)

I just finished Higashino Keigo Mysteries. I'm watching several dramas right now but the ones I'm really enjoying are Piece, Love Shuffle, Maids, and Autumn's Concerto.

My Id Is Gangnam Beauty... nice, feel-good drama.