I'm looking for a series where you can really feel the love. Like whats wrong with secretary kim or masters sun.I hope this has not been asked before otherwise sorry.

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ Witch's Romance (2015) 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Third Way of Love (movie)

✔️ All In 

✔️ Lavender  (movie) 

do you want over the top new love or comfortable love?  I can offer the latter

Tokyo bandwagon-while a family drama the youngest sons love life is endearing for me
My useless husband - newly weds what can go wrong?
Papadol - "let me carry half the weight" of your burdens

• Come and Hug Me | Highly recommend. It portrays one of the sweetest types of love. A love that selflessly gives and gives and expect nothing. It's not a possessive love or a petty love. And that love isn't only between our main leads, but between them and their families as well. However, keep in mind this is a series about hurt & comfort, so it has a slow pace and a lot of tears. 
  • Thirty but Seventeen | also a sweet love, but this series as a whole is light-hearted and cute. It is first and foremost a comedy, so you will never feel it drags. 
  • The Greatest Love | this one is more dramatic, with more over the top gestures of love. 
  • Because this is my first life | there's three couples showing three different types of love. 
  • Kill me, Heal me | this one is another masterpiece. 

come and hug me

a love to kill

ashes of love

the crown princess

kiss me

autumn concerto

Just Between Lovers is the only one that has really convinced me. The leads connection and chemistry is off the charts! + its the best drama I've seen